Waggoner’s Dustin Pittman elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section
Dustin Pittman, PE, of Waggoner Engineering has been elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section. Pittman has been very active in both the Jackson branch and state sections of ASCE. He has served as young member chair and president-elect of the Mississippi section, and young member chair, treasurer, vice president and president of the Jackson branch.
As project manager for Waggoner, Pittman has been responsible for various engineering projects, including structures, grading plans, parking lots, storm water runoff/drainage and infrastructure. Prior to joining the Waggoner team in 2007, he worked with PPG Industries in Lake Charles, La., and Ergon Refining in Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force