Waggoner’s Dustin Pittman elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section
Dustin Pittman, PE, of Waggoner Engineering has been elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section. Pittman has been very active in both the Jackson branch and state sections of ASCE. He has served as young member chair and president-elect of the Mississippi section, and young member chair, treasurer, vice president and president of the Jackson branch.
As project manager for Waggoner, Pittman has been responsible for various engineering projects, including structures, grading plans, parking lots, storm water runoff/drainage and infrastructure. Prior to joining the Waggoner team in 2007, he worked with PPG Industries in Lake Charles, La., and Ergon Refining in Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics