Waggoner’s Dustin Pittman elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section
Dustin Pittman, PE, of Waggoner Engineering has been elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section. Pittman has been very active in both the Jackson branch and state sections of ASCE. He has served as young member chair and president-elect of the Mississippi section, and young member chair, treasurer, vice president and president of the Jackson branch.
As project manager for Waggoner, Pittman has been responsible for various engineering projects, including structures, grading plans, parking lots, storm water runoff/drainage and infrastructure. Prior to joining the Waggoner team in 2007, he worked with PPG Industries in Lake Charles, La., and Ergon Refining in Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus