Waggoner’s Dustin Pittman elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section
Dustin Pittman, PE, of Waggoner Engineering has been elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section. Pittman has been very active in both the Jackson branch and state sections of ASCE. He has served as young member chair and president-elect of the Mississippi section, and young member chair, treasurer, vice president and president of the Jackson branch.
As project manager for Waggoner, Pittman has been responsible for various engineering projects, including structures, grading plans, parking lots, storm water runoff/drainage and infrastructure. Prior to joining the Waggoner team in 2007, he worked with PPG Industries in Lake Charles, La., and Ergon Refining in Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years