Waggoner’s Dustin Pittman elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section
Dustin Pittman, PE, of Waggoner Engineering has been elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi section. Pittman has been very active in both the Jackson branch and state sections of ASCE. He has served as young member chair and president-elect of the Mississippi section, and young member chair, treasurer, vice president and president of the Jackson branch.
As project manager for Waggoner, Pittman has been responsible for various engineering projects, including structures, grading plans, parking lots, storm water runoff/drainage and infrastructure. Prior to joining the Waggoner team in 2007, he worked with PPG Industries in Lake Charles, La., and Ergon Refining in Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county