EIGS adds six new member firms to cluster
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2013
HANCOCK COUNTY — The Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (EIGS) has added six new members to Mississippi’s geospatial technology industry cluster.
Adcentives, headquartered in New Orleans, uses location-based services and social media marketing to connect consumers to advertisers in unique ways. Adcentives features a shopping catalog with unlimited digital music downloads equivalent to iTunes, vacation packages equivalent to Expedia and sports and entertainment tickets sales equivalent to StubHub, and is developing an all-inclusive social shopping platform powered by an unconventional advertising component.
Bfac.com, headquartered in Ridgeland, is a mobile solutions company focused on providing mobile marketing solutions to businesses, organizations, state and local governments and politicians.
GoGoGrocer, LLC, a Louisiana company, offers an innovative e-commerce platform for customers to order groceries online and then pick them up when it’s convenient at their local grocery store.
VoiceHIT, headquartered in New Orleans, is an emerging electronic health records and clinical documentation software provider.
Metrocket, LLC, a software development company in Birmingham, Ala., focuses on the mobile platform. Founded in early 2010 by Evan Metrock, Metrocket is the creator of iExit, an interstate-based travel guide series.
TourApp, LLC is a virtual tour guide application for mobile devices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey