EIGS adds six new member firms to cluster
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2013
HANCOCK COUNTY — The Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (EIGS) has added six new members to Mississippi’s geospatial technology industry cluster.
Adcentives, headquartered in New Orleans, uses location-based services and social media marketing to connect consumers to advertisers in unique ways. Adcentives features a shopping catalog with unlimited digital music downloads equivalent to iTunes, vacation packages equivalent to Expedia and sports and entertainment tickets sales equivalent to StubHub, and is developing an all-inclusive social shopping platform powered by an unconventional advertising component.
Bfac.com, headquartered in Ridgeland, is a mobile solutions company focused on providing mobile marketing solutions to businesses, organizations, state and local governments and politicians.
GoGoGrocer, LLC, a Louisiana company, offers an innovative e-commerce platform for customers to order groceries online and then pick them up when it’s convenient at their local grocery store.
VoiceHIT, headquartered in New Orleans, is an emerging electronic health records and clinical documentation software provider.
Metrocket, LLC, a software development company in Birmingham, Ala., focuses on the mobile platform. Founded in early 2010 by Evan Metrock, Metrocket is the creator of iExit, an interstate-based travel guide series.
TourApp, LLC is a virtual tour guide application for mobile devices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs