EIGS adds six new member firms to cluster
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2013
HANCOCK COUNTY — The Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (EIGS) has added six new members to Mississippi’s geospatial technology industry cluster.
Adcentives, headquartered in New Orleans, uses location-based services and social media marketing to connect consumers to advertisers in unique ways. Adcentives features a shopping catalog with unlimited digital music downloads equivalent to iTunes, vacation packages equivalent to Expedia and sports and entertainment tickets sales equivalent to StubHub, and is developing an all-inclusive social shopping platform powered by an unconventional advertising component.
Bfac.com, headquartered in Ridgeland, is a mobile solutions company focused on providing mobile marketing solutions to businesses, organizations, state and local governments and politicians.
GoGoGrocer, LLC, a Louisiana company, offers an innovative e-commerce platform for customers to order groceries online and then pick them up when it’s convenient at their local grocery store.
VoiceHIT, headquartered in New Orleans, is an emerging electronic health records and clinical documentation software provider.
Metrocket, LLC, a software development company in Birmingham, Ala., focuses on the mobile platform. Founded in early 2010 by Evan Metrock, Metrocket is the creator of iExit, an interstate-based travel guide series.
TourApp, LLC is a virtual tour guide application for mobile devices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi