Merchants Foodservice joins Independent Marketing Alliance
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2013
HATTIESBURG — Merchants Foodservice is now a member company of Independent Marketing Alliance (IMA).
Andy Mercier, president/CEO, Merchants Foodservice, stated, “We attribute much of our success to the integrity and hard work of Merchants’ team of professionals. Their ‘whatever it takes’ commitment to finding a way to “make our customers’ lives easier” continues to spur growth and new achievements for our company; we find a kindred spirit with the professional IMA staff and associated business alliance Member companies and look forward to creating greater success together.”
IMA is the procurement, marketing and product development arm for leading independent foodservice distributor companies that include Food Services of America, MAINES Paper and Food Service Inc., Merchants Foodservice, Nicholas and Company Foodservice Distributor, Reinhart Food Service and Shamrock Foods Company. IMA’s companies operate at 67 distribution facilities, serving all U.S. States except Hawaii.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015