Merchants Foodservice joins Independent Marketing Alliance
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2013
HATTIESBURG — Merchants Foodservice is now a member company of Independent Marketing Alliance (IMA).
Andy Mercier, president/CEO, Merchants Foodservice, stated, “We attribute much of our success to the integrity and hard work of Merchants’ team of professionals. Their ‘whatever it takes’ commitment to finding a way to “make our customers’ lives easier” continues to spur growth and new achievements for our company; we find a kindred spirit with the professional IMA staff and associated business alliance Member companies and look forward to creating greater success together.”
IMA is the procurement, marketing and product development arm for leading independent foodservice distributor companies that include Food Services of America, MAINES Paper and Food Service Inc., Merchants Foodservice, Nicholas and Company Foodservice Distributor, Reinhart Food Service and Shamrock Foods Company. IMA’s companies operate at 67 distribution facilities, serving all U.S. States except Hawaii.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi