Merchants Foodservice joins Independent Marketing Alliance
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2013
HATTIESBURG — Merchants Foodservice is now a member company of Independent Marketing Alliance (IMA).
Andy Mercier, president/CEO, Merchants Foodservice, stated, “We attribute much of our success to the integrity and hard work of Merchants’ team of professionals. Their ‘whatever it takes’ commitment to finding a way to “make our customers’ lives easier” continues to spur growth and new achievements for our company; we find a kindred spirit with the professional IMA staff and associated business alliance Member companies and look forward to creating greater success together.”
IMA is the procurement, marketing and product development arm for leading independent foodservice distributor companies that include Food Services of America, MAINES Paper and Food Service Inc., Merchants Foodservice, Nicholas and Company Foodservice Distributor, Reinhart Food Service and Shamrock Foods Company. IMA’s companies operate at 67 distribution facilities, serving all U.S. States except Hawaii.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference