Merchants Foodservice joins Independent Marketing Alliance
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2013
HATTIESBURG — Merchants Foodservice is now a member company of Independent Marketing Alliance (IMA).
Andy Mercier, president/CEO, Merchants Foodservice, stated, “We attribute much of our success to the integrity and hard work of Merchants’ team of professionals. Their ‘whatever it takes’ commitment to finding a way to “make our customers’ lives easier” continues to spur growth and new achievements for our company; we find a kindred spirit with the professional IMA staff and associated business alliance Member companies and look forward to creating greater success together.”
IMA is the procurement, marketing and product development arm for leading independent foodservice distributor companies that include Food Services of America, MAINES Paper and Food Service Inc., Merchants Foodservice, Nicholas and Company Foodservice Distributor, Reinhart Food Service and Shamrock Foods Company. IMA’s companies operate at 67 distribution facilities, serving all U.S. States except Hawaii.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use