Merchants Foodservice joins Independent Marketing Alliance
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2013
HATTIESBURG — Merchants Foodservice is now a member company of Independent Marketing Alliance (IMA).
Andy Mercier, president/CEO, Merchants Foodservice, stated, “We attribute much of our success to the integrity and hard work of Merchants’ team of professionals. Their ‘whatever it takes’ commitment to finding a way to “make our customers’ lives easier” continues to spur growth and new achievements for our company; we find a kindred spirit with the professional IMA staff and associated business alliance Member companies and look forward to creating greater success together.”
IMA is the procurement, marketing and product development arm for leading independent foodservice distributor companies that include Food Services of America, MAINES Paper and Food Service Inc., Merchants Foodservice, Nicholas and Company Foodservice Distributor, Reinhart Food Service and Shamrock Foods Company. IMA’s companies operate at 67 distribution facilities, serving all U.S. States except Hawaii.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings