Alex Malouf wins 2013 Tozzoli International Business Award
Alex Malouf, CEO and chairman of the board of John-Richard, has received the 2013 Tozzoli International Business Award for excellence in the development of international business leadership. With roots in Mississippi and a strong loyalty to his hometown economy, Malouf continues to manage his global business from Greenwood, providing employment locally for close to 200 people.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics