Alex Malouf wins 2013 Tozzoli International Business Award
Alex Malouf, CEO and chairman of the board of John-Richard, has received the 2013 Tozzoli International Business Award for excellence in the development of international business leadership. With roots in Mississippi and a strong loyalty to his hometown economy, Malouf continues to manage his global business from Greenwood, providing employment locally for close to 200 people.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP