Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
Butler Snow Advisory Services has added Jimmy Bailey as its newest director. Bailey brings with him more than 20 years of experience in corporate development, budgeting and planning, project management and pricing and financial analysis. Prior to joining BSAS, Bailey served in various roles within the wireless communication and finance industries. His experience includes serving as the director of product pricing and proposals as well as corporate development roles for SmartSynch Inc. He also served as a senior manager of finance and sales compensation for SkyTel Corporation. Before joining SkyTel, he served as a financial consultant for Merrill Lynch.
Bailey earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in banking and finance from Mississippi State University and is also a certified financial manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal