Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
Butler Snow Advisory Services has added Jimmy Bailey as its newest director. Bailey brings with him more than 20 years of experience in corporate development, budgeting and planning, project management and pricing and financial analysis. Prior to joining BSAS, Bailey served in various roles within the wireless communication and finance industries. His experience includes serving as the director of product pricing and proposals as well as corporate development roles for SmartSynch Inc. He also served as a senior manager of finance and sales compensation for SkyTel Corporation. Before joining SkyTel, he served as a financial consultant for Merrill Lynch.
Bailey earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in banking and finance from Mississippi State University and is also a certified financial manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval