Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
Butler Snow Advisory Services has added Jimmy Bailey as its newest director. Bailey brings with him more than 20 years of experience in corporate development, budgeting and planning, project management and pricing and financial analysis. Prior to joining BSAS, Bailey served in various roles within the wireless communication and finance industries. His experience includes serving as the director of product pricing and proposals as well as corporate development roles for SmartSynch Inc. He also served as a senior manager of finance and sales compensation for SkyTel Corporation. Before joining SkyTel, he served as a financial consultant for Merrill Lynch.
Bailey earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in banking and finance from Mississippi State University and is also a certified financial manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip