Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
Butler Snow Advisory Services has added Jimmy Bailey as its newest director. Bailey brings with him more than 20 years of experience in corporate development, budgeting and planning, project management and pricing and financial analysis. Prior to joining BSAS, Bailey served in various roles within the wireless communication and finance industries. His experience includes serving as the director of product pricing and proposals as well as corporate development roles for SmartSynch Inc. He also served as a senior manager of finance and sales compensation for SkyTel Corporation. Before joining SkyTel, he served as a financial consultant for Merrill Lynch.
Bailey earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in banking and finance from Mississippi State University and is also a certified financial manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry