Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
Butler Snow Advisory Services has added Jimmy Bailey as its newest director. Bailey brings with him more than 20 years of experience in corporate development, budgeting and planning, project management and pricing and financial analysis. Prior to joining BSAS, Bailey served in various roles within the wireless communication and finance industries. His experience includes serving as the director of product pricing and proposals as well as corporate development roles for SmartSynch Inc. He also served as a senior manager of finance and sales compensation for SkyTel Corporation. Before joining SkyTel, he served as a financial consultant for Merrill Lynch.
Bailey earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in banking and finance from Mississippi State University and is also a certified financial manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways