Elizabeth Herrington, DO joins Singing River Health System
Singing River Health System welcomes Elizabeth Herrington, DO, oncologist, to the community. Herrington received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine. She performed an internal medicine residency at University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also completed a hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Mississippi. She is board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in medical oncology and hematology.
Herrington is now accepting patients at the Regional Cancer Center, a part of Singing River Health System, with offices in Pascagoula and Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus