Elizabeth Herrington, DO joins Singing River Health System
Singing River Health System welcomes Elizabeth Herrington, DO, oncologist, to the community. Herrington received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine. She performed an internal medicine residency at University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also completed a hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Mississippi. She is board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in medical oncology and hematology.
Herrington is now accepting patients at the Regional Cancer Center, a part of Singing River Health System, with offices in Pascagoula and Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts