Elizabeth Herrington, DO joins Singing River Health System
Singing River Health System welcomes Elizabeth Herrington, DO, oncologist, to the community. Herrington received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine. She performed an internal medicine residency at University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also completed a hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Mississippi. She is board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in medical oncology and hematology.
Herrington is now accepting patients at the Regional Cancer Center, a part of Singing River Health System, with offices in Pascagoula and Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues