Elizabeth Herrington, DO joins Singing River Health System
Singing River Health System welcomes Elizabeth Herrington, DO, oncologist, to the community. Herrington received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine. She performed an internal medicine residency at University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also completed a hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Mississippi. She is board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in medical oncology and hematology.
Herrington is now accepting patients at the Regional Cancer Center, a part of Singing River Health System, with offices in Pascagoula and Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs