Neel-Schaffer hires Duhe, Huggins
Neel-Schaffer has hired Jonathan Duhe and Warren Huggins as engineers in training in the firm’s Louisiana operation. Duhe is working in the traffic division in Neel-Schaffer’s Baton Rouge office. He graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. The Lutcher, La., native worked for the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development before joining Neel-Schaffer. Duhe worked six months for the LADOTD in district design. He joined Neel-Schaffer for a chance to work in traffic engineering.
Huggins is a civil design engineer in Neel-Schaffer’s Mandeville office. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in civil and environmental engineering. The Clarksdale native worked for Haliburton before joining Neel-Schaffer. He also worked as an intern in Neel-Schaffer’s office in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren