Neel-Schaffer hires Duhe, Huggins
Neel-Schaffer has hired Jonathan Duhe and Warren Huggins as engineers in training in the firm’s Louisiana operation. Duhe is working in the traffic division in Neel-Schaffer’s Baton Rouge office. He graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. The Lutcher, La., native worked for the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development before joining Neel-Schaffer. Duhe worked six months for the LADOTD in district design. He joined Neel-Schaffer for a chance to work in traffic engineering.
Huggins is a civil design engineer in Neel-Schaffer’s Mandeville office. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in civil and environmental engineering. The Clarksdale native worked for Haliburton before joining Neel-Schaffer. He also worked as an intern in Neel-Schaffer’s office in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015