Neel-Schaffer hires Duhe, Huggins
Neel-Schaffer has hired Jonathan Duhe and Warren Huggins as engineers in training in the firm’s Louisiana operation. Duhe is working in the traffic division in Neel-Schaffer’s Baton Rouge office. He graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. The Lutcher, La., native worked for the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development before joining Neel-Schaffer. Duhe worked six months for the LADOTD in district design. He joined Neel-Schaffer for a chance to work in traffic engineering.
Huggins is a civil design engineer in Neel-Schaffer’s Mandeville office. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in civil and environmental engineering. The Clarksdale native worked for Haliburton before joining Neel-Schaffer. He also worked as an intern in Neel-Schaffer’s office in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders