Neel-Schaffer hires Duhe, Huggins
Neel-Schaffer has hired Jonathan Duhe and Warren Huggins as engineers in training in the firm’s Louisiana operation. Duhe is working in the traffic division in Neel-Schaffer’s Baton Rouge office. He graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. The Lutcher, La., native worked for the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development before joining Neel-Schaffer. Duhe worked six months for the LADOTD in district design. He joined Neel-Schaffer for a chance to work in traffic engineering.
Huggins is a civil design engineer in Neel-Schaffer’s Mandeville office. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in civil and environmental engineering. The Clarksdale native worked for Haliburton before joining Neel-Schaffer. He also worked as an intern in Neel-Schaffer’s office in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast