Neel-Schaffer hires Duhe, Huggins
Neel-Schaffer has hired Jonathan Duhe and Warren Huggins as engineers in training in the firm’s Louisiana operation. Duhe is working in the traffic division in Neel-Schaffer’s Baton Rouge office. He graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. The Lutcher, La., native worked for the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development before joining Neel-Schaffer. Duhe worked six months for the LADOTD in district design. He joined Neel-Schaffer for a chance to work in traffic engineering.
Huggins is a civil design engineer in Neel-Schaffer’s Mandeville office. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in civil and environmental engineering. The Clarksdale native worked for Haliburton before joining Neel-Schaffer. He also worked as an intern in Neel-Schaffer’s office in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program