Renasant gets new officers — Yolanda Wooten, Loren Zimmerman and Gene Bell
Renasant Bank has made several officer promotions. Yolanda Wooten has been with Renasant since 2011, serving in the position of vice president and branch manager, and has been in banking for 38 years. In her new role with the Renasant, she will be responsible for the management of operations for the bank’s Starkville region. Wooten attended the Mississippi School of Banking and the School of Bank Marketing and Management in Boulder, Colo., and has completed the certificate program with the Mississippi Bankers Association. She contributes to her community through organizations such as the Greater Starkville Development Partnership and as the Bank’s representative in the Starkville Main Street Association.
Loren Zimmerman recently joined Renasant as a senior vice president and business development officer for the bank’s Starkville market. Zimmerman attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in general business. He is also a graduate of the American Bankers Association School of Banking at LSU and the ABA Commercial Lending School at the University of Oklahoma. Zimmerman contributes to his community through organizations such as the Rotary Club of Starkville.
Gene Bell was promoted to vice president and commercial relationship officer for Grenada. Bell has been with Renasant since 2008, serving in the position of assistant vice president. Prior to joining Renasant, Bell was self-employed as a realtor with Coldwell Banker Landmark Realty. Bell attended Delta State University, graduating with a bachelor of business administration. He currently attends the Mississippi School of Banking at Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location