MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
Published: December 9,2013
Tags: delegation, economic development, Europe, export, exporting, foreign market, import, importing, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion, trade, trade mission, U.S. Small Business Administration
JACKSON — The Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to Western Europe from March 31 to April 4, 2014.
Officials say the trip will include stops in the United Kingdom and France. Participating companies will also have the opportunity to make a third stop if they have business prospects in a neighboring country.
The MDA says in a news release that the trip is designed to connect Mississippi businesses that want to expand trade and create new business relationships in the Western European market.
The U.S. Small Business Administration-funded Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion program helps offset certain costs related to the trip.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)