MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
by Associated Press
Published: December 9,2013
Tags: delegation, economic development, Europe, export, exporting, foreign market, import, importing, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion, trade, trade mission, U.S. Small Business Administration
JACKSON — The Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to Western Europe from March 31 to April 4, 2014.
Officials say the trip will include stops in the United Kingdom and France. Participating companies will also have the opportunity to make a third stop if they have business prospects in a neighboring country.
The MDA says in a news release that the trip is designed to connect Mississippi businesses that want to expand trade and create new business relationships in the Western European market.
The U.S. Small Business Administration-funded Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion program helps offset certain costs related to the trip.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip