MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
Published: December 9,2013
Tags: delegation, economic development, Europe, export, exporting, foreign market, import, importing, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion, trade, trade mission, U.S. Small Business Administration
JACKSON — The Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to Western Europe from March 31 to April 4, 2014.
Officials say the trip will include stops in the United Kingdom and France. Participating companies will also have the opportunity to make a third stop if they have business prospects in a neighboring country.
The MDA says in a news release that the trip is designed to connect Mississippi businesses that want to expand trade and create new business relationships in the Western European market.
The U.S. Small Business Administration-funded Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion program helps offset certain costs related to the trip.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations