MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
Published: December 9,2013
Tags: delegation, economic development, Europe, export, exporting, foreign market, import, importing, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion, trade, trade mission, U.S. Small Business Administration
JACKSON — The Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to Western Europe from March 31 to April 4, 2014.
Officials say the trip will include stops in the United Kingdom and France. Participating companies will also have the opportunity to make a third stop if they have business prospects in a neighboring country.
The MDA says in a news release that the trip is designed to connect Mississippi businesses that want to expand trade and create new business relationships in the Western European market.
The U.S. Small Business Administration-funded Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion program helps offset certain costs related to the trip.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement