MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
Published: December 9,2013
Tags: delegation, economic development, Europe, export, exporting, foreign market, import, importing, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion, trade, trade mission, U.S. Small Business Administration
JACKSON — The Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to Western Europe from March 31 to April 4, 2014.
Officials say the trip will include stops in the United Kingdom and France. Participating companies will also have the opportunity to make a third stop if they have business prospects in a neighboring country.
The MDA says in a news release that the trip is designed to connect Mississippi businesses that want to expand trade and create new business relationships in the Western European market.
The U.S. Small Business Administration-funded Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion program helps offset certain costs related to the trip.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing