Bryant’s spokesman leaving for National Conference of State Legislatures
Published: December 12,2013
JACKSON — Mick Bullock, the spokesman for Gov. Phil Bryant, is leaving to become communications director of the National Conference of State Legislatures.
Bullock joined Bryant’s staff when Bryant was state auditor and stayed to work in the Iieutenant governor’s and governor’s offices.
He begins his new job Jan. 6.
The NCSL, which is located in Washington, provides research, technical assistance and opportunities for policymakers to exchange ideas on state issues.
The governor’s office has announced that Nicole Webb, who has been deputy director of communications for almost two years, will take over Bullock’s job.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bryant’s spokesman leaving for National Conference of State Legislatures”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41