Bryant’s spokesman leaving for National Conference of State Legislatures
Published: December 12,2013
JACKSON — Mick Bullock, the spokesman for Gov. Phil Bryant, is leaving to become communications director of the National Conference of State Legislatures.
Bullock joined Bryant’s staff when Bryant was state auditor and stayed to work in the Iieutenant governor’s and governor’s offices.
He begins his new job Jan. 6.
The NCSL, which is located in Washington, provides research, technical assistance and opportunities for policymakers to exchange ideas on state issues.
The governor’s office has announced that Nicole Webb, who has been deputy director of communications for almost two years, will take over Bullock’s job.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bryant’s spokesman leaving for National Conference of State Legislatures”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals