Bryant’s spokesman leaving for National Conference of State Legislatures
Published: December 12,2013
JACKSON — Mick Bullock, the spokesman for Gov. Phil Bryant, is leaving to become communications director of the National Conference of State Legislatures.
Bullock joined Bryant’s staff when Bryant was state auditor and stayed to work in the Iieutenant governor’s and governor’s offices.
He begins his new job Jan. 6.
The NCSL, which is located in Washington, provides research, technical assistance and opportunities for policymakers to exchange ideas on state issues.
The governor’s office has announced that Nicole Webb, who has been deputy director of communications for almost two years, will take over Bullock’s job.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bryant’s spokesman leaving for National Conference of State Legislatures”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter