Bryant’s spokesman leaving for National Conference of State Legislatures
Published: December 12,2013
JACKSON — Mick Bullock, the spokesman for Gov. Phil Bryant, is leaving to become communications director of the National Conference of State Legislatures.
Bullock joined Bryant’s staff when Bryant was state auditor and stayed to work in the Iieutenant governor’s and governor’s offices.
He begins his new job Jan. 6.
The NCSL, which is located in Washington, provides research, technical assistance and opportunities for policymakers to exchange ideas on state issues.
The governor’s office has announced that Nicole Webb, who has been deputy director of communications for almost two years, will take over Bullock’s job.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bryant’s spokesman leaving for National Conference of State Legislatures”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison