MBJ December 13th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2013
Tags: Arthur DuCote, Bill Rayburn, Botox, bridge fix-up, Brooks Roberts, FNC Inc, GritGirl, Hospice nursing, Hospices, Jackson-Evers, Jan Cossitt, Laurel Donahoo, Lost Pizza, MBJ, MBJ Focus Health Care, MDOT, Medicaid expansion, migraine relief, Mississippi Business Journal, Preston Lott, public relations, raod maintennce, Regions Bank, ricky nobile, shoplifters, Southwest Airlines, Spin Cycle, Thad Cochran, The Little Book That Beats the
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case