MBJ December 13th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2013
Tags: Arthur DuCote, Bill Rayburn, Botox, bridge fix-up, Brooks Roberts, FNC Inc, GritGirl, Hospice nursing, Hospices, Jackson-Evers, Jan Cossitt, Laurel Donahoo, Lost Pizza, MBJ, MBJ Focus Health Care, MDOT, Medicaid expansion, migraine relief, Mississippi Business Journal, Preston Lott, public relations, raod maintennce, Regions Bank, ricky nobile, shoplifters, Southwest Airlines, Spin Cycle, Thad Cochran, The Little Book That Beats the
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss