MBJ December 13th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2013
Tags: Arthur DuCote, Bill Rayburn, Botox, bridge fix-up, Brooks Roberts, FNC Inc, GritGirl, Hospice nursing, Hospices, Jackson-Evers, Jan Cossitt, Laurel Donahoo, Lost Pizza, MBJ, MBJ Focus Health Care, MDOT, Medicaid expansion, migraine relief, Mississippi Business Journal, Preston Lott, public relations, raod maintennce, Regions Bank, ricky nobile, shoplifters, Southwest Airlines, Spin Cycle, Thad Cochran, The Little Book That Beats the
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey