MDA promotes Nash Nunnery
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2013
Mississippi Development Authority public relations specialist Nash Nunnery has been promoted to development specialist with the agency’s Entrepreneurial Center under the Existing Industries & Business Division. In his new role, Nunnery will help new and established Mississippi entrepreneurs with all aspects of their operation, from business plans to branding.
Nunnery joined MDA in June 2010 as a research specialist in the Marketing & Communications Division. Formerly, he served as a reporter with the Mississippi Business Journal and as public information officer for the Mayor’s Office in the City of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist