MDA promotes Nash Nunnery
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2013
Mississippi Development Authority public relations specialist Nash Nunnery has been promoted to development specialist with the agency’s Entrepreneurial Center under the Existing Industries & Business Division. In his new role, Nunnery will help new and established Mississippi entrepreneurs with all aspects of their operation, from business plans to branding.
Nunnery joined MDA in June 2010 as a research specialist in the Marketing & Communications Division. Formerly, he served as a reporter with the Mississippi Business Journal and as public information officer for the Mayor’s Office in the City of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41