MDA promotes Nash Nunnery
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2013
Mississippi Development Authority public relations specialist Nash Nunnery has been promoted to development specialist with the agency’s Entrepreneurial Center under the Existing Industries & Business Division. In his new role, Nunnery will help new and established Mississippi entrepreneurs with all aspects of their operation, from business plans to branding.
Nunnery joined MDA in June 2010 as a research specialist in the Marketing & Communications Division. Formerly, he served as a reporter with the Mississippi Business Journal and as public information officer for the Mayor’s Office in the City of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar