MDA promotes Nash Nunnery
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2013
Mississippi Development Authority public relations specialist Nash Nunnery has been promoted to development specialist with the agency’s Entrepreneurial Center under the Existing Industries & Business Division. In his new role, Nunnery will help new and established Mississippi entrepreneurs with all aspects of their operation, from business plans to branding.
Nunnery joined MDA in June 2010 as a research specialist in the Marketing & Communications Division. Formerly, he served as a reporter with the Mississippi Business Journal and as public information officer for the Mayor’s Office in the City of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey