Memorial Hospital elects Marvin Smith, Carrolyn Hamilton and Kathie G. Short
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees has elected new officers. Marvin Smith was re-elected chairman, Carrolyn Hamilton was elected vice chairman and Kathie G. Short was elected secretary.
Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008. Hamilton, of Long Beach, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2009. Short, of Pass Christian, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2008.
Other members of the board are Rick Amos, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet III, Linda Sherman and David White.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015