Memorial Hospital elects Marvin Smith, Carrolyn Hamilton and Kathie G. Short
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees has elected new officers. Marvin Smith was re-elected chairman, Carrolyn Hamilton was elected vice chairman and Kathie G. Short was elected secretary.
Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008. Hamilton, of Long Beach, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2009. Short, of Pass Christian, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2008.
Other members of the board are Rick Amos, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet III, Linda Sherman and David White.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million