Memorial Hospital elects Marvin Smith, Carrolyn Hamilton and Kathie G. Short
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees has elected new officers. Marvin Smith was re-elected chairman, Carrolyn Hamilton was elected vice chairman and Kathie G. Short was elected secretary.
Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008. Hamilton, of Long Beach, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2009. Short, of Pass Christian, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2008.
Other members of the board are Rick Amos, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet III, Linda Sherman and David White.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar