Memorial Hospital elects Marvin Smith, Carrolyn Hamilton and Kathie G. Short
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees has elected new officers. Marvin Smith was re-elected chairman, Carrolyn Hamilton was elected vice chairman and Kathie G. Short was elected secretary.
Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008. Hamilton, of Long Beach, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2009. Short, of Pass Christian, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2008.
Other members of the board are Rick Amos, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet III, Linda Sherman and David White.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location