Mississippi World Trade Center names officers, board
Hunter Arnold, vice president of Waggoner Engineering, was recently elected president of the Mississippi World Trade Center Board of Directors.
William “Bill” Mendenhall, shareholder at Baker, Donelson, Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, was elected MSWTC vice president, and Dr. O.A. Cleveland, president of Ecoil Technologies/UMGAS-CAITAF GROUP in Starkville, was elected secretary-treasurer.
Newly elected board members serving two-year terms are: Lyn Arnold, president and CEO of the Tunica County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Foundation; Jonathan Daniels, executive director of the Mississippi State Port Authority in Gulfport; Duane Dewey, president of corporate banking at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson; Brandon Dunn, CFO of W.G. Yates Construction Company in Philadelphia; Rhonda Keenum, first lady of Mississippi State University and president of Keenum Company in Starkville; Jim McIngvale, director of government and community affairs at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula; David Rumbarger, president and CEO of the Community Development Foundation in Tupelo; and Pat Thomasson, president and CEO of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators