Mississippi World Trade Center names officers, board
Hunter Arnold, vice president of Waggoner Engineering, was recently elected president of the Mississippi World Trade Center Board of Directors.
William “Bill” Mendenhall, shareholder at Baker, Donelson, Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, was elected MSWTC vice president, and Dr. O.A. Cleveland, president of Ecoil Technologies/UMGAS-CAITAF GROUP in Starkville, was elected secretary-treasurer.
Newly elected board members serving two-year terms are: Lyn Arnold, president and CEO of the Tunica County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Foundation; Jonathan Daniels, executive director of the Mississippi State Port Authority in Gulfport; Duane Dewey, president of corporate banking at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson; Brandon Dunn, CFO of W.G. Yates Construction Company in Philadelphia; Rhonda Keenum, first lady of Mississippi State University and president of Keenum Company in Starkville; Jim McIngvale, director of government and community affairs at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula; David Rumbarger, president and CEO of the Community Development Foundation in Tupelo; and Pat Thomasson, president and CEO of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus