Mississippi World Trade Center names officers, board
Hunter Arnold, vice president of Waggoner Engineering, was recently elected president of the Mississippi World Trade Center Board of Directors.
William “Bill” Mendenhall, shareholder at Baker, Donelson, Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, was elected MSWTC vice president, and Dr. O.A. Cleveland, president of Ecoil Technologies/UMGAS-CAITAF GROUP in Starkville, was elected secretary-treasurer.
Newly elected board members serving two-year terms are: Lyn Arnold, president and CEO of the Tunica County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Foundation; Jonathan Daniels, executive director of the Mississippi State Port Authority in Gulfport; Duane Dewey, president of corporate banking at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson; Brandon Dunn, CFO of W.G. Yates Construction Company in Philadelphia; Rhonda Keenum, first lady of Mississippi State University and president of Keenum Company in Starkville; Jim McIngvale, director of government and community affairs at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula; David Rumbarger, president and CEO of the Community Development Foundation in Tupelo; and Pat Thomasson, president and CEO of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015