Mississippi World Trade Center names officers, board
Hunter Arnold, vice president of Waggoner Engineering, was recently elected president of the Mississippi World Trade Center Board of Directors.
William “Bill” Mendenhall, shareholder at Baker, Donelson, Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, was elected MSWTC vice president, and Dr. O.A. Cleveland, president of Ecoil Technologies/UMGAS-CAITAF GROUP in Starkville, was elected secretary-treasurer.
Newly elected board members serving two-year terms are: Lyn Arnold, president and CEO of the Tunica County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Foundation; Jonathan Daniels, executive director of the Mississippi State Port Authority in Gulfport; Duane Dewey, president of corporate banking at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson; Brandon Dunn, CFO of W.G. Yates Construction Company in Philadelphia; Rhonda Keenum, first lady of Mississippi State University and president of Keenum Company in Starkville; Jim McIngvale, director of government and community affairs at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula; David Rumbarger, president and CEO of the Community Development Foundation in Tupelo; and Pat Thomasson, president and CEO of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal