Natalie Guess new project manager for Magnolia Business Alliance/EIGS
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2013
Natalie Guess is the new project manager on the Magnolia Business Alliance/EIGS staff. Guess holds a bachelor’s degree in business management with a concentration in integrated advertising and marketing from Southeastern Louisiana University. Natalie joined the MBA team to assist in supporting and growing strategic partnerships and client relationships, and comes from NMD | eMerge where she assisted in the launch of the eMerge interactive marketing platform.
Originally from the New Orleans area, Guess currently resides in Diamondhead with her husband and young son.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location