Natalie Guess new project manager for Magnolia Business Alliance/EIGS
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2013
Natalie Guess is the new project manager on the Magnolia Business Alliance/EIGS staff. Guess holds a bachelor’s degree in business management with a concentration in integrated advertising and marketing from Southeastern Louisiana University. Natalie joined the MBA team to assist in supporting and growing strategic partnerships and client relationships, and comes from NMD | eMerge where she assisted in the launch of the eMerge interactive marketing platform.
Originally from the New Orleans area, Guess currently resides in Diamondhead with her husband and young son.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion