Natalie Guess new project manager for Magnolia Business Alliance/EIGS
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2013
Natalie Guess is the new project manager on the Magnolia Business Alliance/EIGS staff. Guess holds a bachelor’s degree in business management with a concentration in integrated advertising and marketing from Southeastern Louisiana University. Natalie joined the MBA team to assist in supporting and growing strategic partnerships and client relationships, and comes from NMD | eMerge where she assisted in the launch of the eMerge interactive marketing platform.
Originally from the New Orleans area, Guess currently resides in Diamondhead with her husband and young son.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects