Natalie Guess new project manager for Magnolia Business Alliance/EIGS
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2013
Natalie Guess is the new project manager on the Magnolia Business Alliance/EIGS staff. Guess holds a bachelor’s degree in business management with a concentration in integrated advertising and marketing from Southeastern Louisiana University. Natalie joined the MBA team to assist in supporting and growing strategic partnerships and client relationships, and comes from NMD | eMerge where she assisted in the launch of the eMerge interactive marketing platform.
Originally from the New Orleans area, Guess currently resides in Diamondhead with her husband and young son.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years