Venture hires Wade Broyles, Carra Keith, Wendy Kendall and Beth Neal
Venture hires workers
IT solutions provider Venture Technologies has hired several employees to its headquarters. Wade Broyles was hired as account manager. Broyles joined Venture after previously serving as manager of operations and head instructor at Madison County Sports Zone. He received his bachelor of science in exercise science from the University of Mississippi.
Carra Keith was hired as inside sales associate. Keith will assist the account managers in organizing accounts and provide customer service to their clients. She was previously employed at Venture in the same position from May 2012 to April 2013. Keith received her bachelor of business administration in marketing from Mississippi State University.
Wendy Kendall was hired as vendor relations and events coordinator. Kendall will handle vendor relations, event planning and marketing funding. She previously worked as community outreach coordinator for DREAM Inc. Kendall joined Venture with experience in event planning, marketing and MDF management. She graduated from Delta State University where she received her bachelor of business administration and master of business administration.
Beth Neal was hired as account manager. She joined Venture after previously being employed by TEC. Her areas of expertise are telecommunications, IT solutions, customer relations, sales and training. Neal attended Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs