Corps puts agriculturual land up for bid
by Associated Press
Published: December 18,2013
GRENADA — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District is offering agricultural land for lease to the public.
The offering consists of two tracts in Calhoun County and one tract in Yalobusha County on Grenada Lake.
Corps officials say in a news release that there is a 353.3-acre tract in Calhoun County consisting of crops and highly erodible land, a 20.1-acre tract in Calhoun County that consists of highly erodible land and 37.2 acres of pasture and grazed woods in Yalobusha County.
The Corps says the deadline for bids is 2 p.m. on Jan. 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip