Corps puts agriculturual land up for bid
Published: December 18,2013
GRENADA — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District is offering agricultural land for lease to the public.
The offering consists of two tracts in Calhoun County and one tract in Yalobusha County on Grenada Lake.
Corps officials say in a news release that there is a 353.3-acre tract in Calhoun County consisting of crops and highly erodible land, a 20.1-acre tract in Calhoun County that consists of highly erodible land and 37.2 acres of pasture and grazed woods in Yalobusha County.
The Corps says the deadline for bids is 2 p.m. on Jan. 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap