Corps puts agriculturual land up for bid
by Associated Press
Published: December 18,2013
GRENADA — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District is offering agricultural land for lease to the public.
The offering consists of two tracts in Calhoun County and one tract in Yalobusha County on Grenada Lake.
Corps officials say in a news release that there is a 353.3-acre tract in Calhoun County consisting of crops and highly erodible land, a 20.1-acre tract in Calhoun County that consists of highly erodible land and 37.2 acres of pasture and grazed woods in Yalobusha County.
The Corps says the deadline for bids is 2 p.m. on Jan. 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county