Corps puts agriculturual land up for bid
Published: December 18,2013
GRENADA — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District is offering agricultural land for lease to the public.
The offering consists of two tracts in Calhoun County and one tract in Yalobusha County on Grenada Lake.
Corps officials say in a news release that there is a 353.3-acre tract in Calhoun County consisting of crops and highly erodible land, a 20.1-acre tract in Calhoun County that consists of highly erodible land and 37.2 acres of pasture and grazed woods in Yalobusha County.
The Corps says the deadline for bids is 2 p.m. on Jan. 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion