Corps puts agriculturual land up for bid
Published: December 18,2013
GRENADA — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District is offering agricultural land for lease to the public.
The offering consists of two tracts in Calhoun County and one tract in Yalobusha County on Grenada Lake.
Corps officials say in a news release that there is a 353.3-acre tract in Calhoun County consisting of crops and highly erodible land, a 20.1-acre tract in Calhoun County that consists of highly erodible land and 37.2 acres of pasture and grazed woods in Yalobusha County.
The Corps says the deadline for bids is 2 p.m. on Jan. 14.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill