Cadence promotes Matt Seawright
by Ross Reily
Published: December 20,2013
Cadence Bank has promoted Matt Seawright to branch manager of the bank’s Maben and Starkville Crossing locations. Seawright began his banking career at Cadence Bank in 2011 as a collections specialist and was later promoted to assistant branch manager of the Starkville Crossing location. Before joining Cadence, he was employed as an assistant branch manager for Tower Loan in Louisville.
In 2009, Seawright earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in risk management and finance from Mississippi State University. He currently is a resident of Mathiston.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal