Cadence promotes Matt Seawright
by Ross Reily
Published: December 20,2013
Cadence Bank has promoted Matt Seawright to branch manager of the bank’s Maben and Starkville Crossing locations. Seawright began his banking career at Cadence Bank in 2011 as a collections specialist and was later promoted to assistant branch manager of the Starkville Crossing location. Before joining Cadence, he was employed as an assistant branch manager for Tower Loan in Louisville.
In 2009, Seawright earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in risk management and finance from Mississippi State University. He currently is a resident of Mathiston.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals