Cadence promotes Matt Seawright
by Ross Reily
Published: December 20,2013
Cadence Bank has promoted Matt Seawright to branch manager of the bank’s Maben and Starkville Crossing locations. Seawright began his banking career at Cadence Bank in 2011 as a collections specialist and was later promoted to assistant branch manager of the Starkville Crossing location. Before joining Cadence, he was employed as an assistant branch manager for Tower Loan in Louisville.
In 2009, Seawright earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in risk management and finance from Mississippi State University. He currently is a resident of Mathiston.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar