Cadence promotes Matt Seawright
by Ross Reily
Published: December 20,2013
Cadence Bank has promoted Matt Seawright to branch manager of the bank’s Maben and Starkville Crossing locations. Seawright began his banking career at Cadence Bank in 2011 as a collections specialist and was later promoted to assistant branch manager of the Starkville Crossing location. Before joining Cadence, he was employed as an assistant branch manager for Tower Loan in Louisville.
In 2009, Seawright earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in risk management and finance from Mississippi State University. He currently is a resident of Mathiston.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex