Dr. Anna Woodson joins The Dermatology Clinic in Columbus
The Dermatology Clinic in Columbus welcomes Dr. Anna Woodson. A fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the Women’s Dermatologic Society, Woodson is a Greenwood native and a graduate of Louisiana State University. She was trained in pediatric medicine at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and in dermatology at Vanderbilt University.
Woodson recently moved to Columbus with her husband and two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways