Dr. Anna Woodson joins The Dermatology Clinic in Columbus
The Dermatology Clinic in Columbus welcomes Dr. Anna Woodson. A fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the Women’s Dermatologic Society, Woodson is a Greenwood native and a graduate of Louisiana State University. She was trained in pediatric medicine at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and in dermatology at Vanderbilt University.
Woodson recently moved to Columbus with her husband and two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy