Dr. Anna Woodson joins The Dermatology Clinic in Columbus
The Dermatology Clinic in Columbus welcomes Dr. Anna Woodson. A fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the Women’s Dermatologic Society, Woodson is a Greenwood native and a graduate of Louisiana State University. She was trained in pediatric medicine at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and in dermatology at Vanderbilt University.
Woodson recently moved to Columbus with her husband and two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet