Dr. Anna Woodson joins The Dermatology Clinic in Columbus
The Dermatology Clinic in Columbus welcomes Dr. Anna Woodson. A fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the Women’s Dermatologic Society, Woodson is a Greenwood native and a graduate of Louisiana State University. She was trained in pediatric medicine at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and in dermatology at Vanderbilt University.
Woodson recently moved to Columbus with her husband and two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life