Jason Sarver hired as peanut specialist
Jason Sarver was recently hired as peanut specialist by the Mississippi State University Extension Service and Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station. Sarver is a native of Berea, Ky. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biology in 2006 and a master’s degree in plant and soil science in 2009 from the University of Kentucky. He is currently a doctoral candidate at the University of Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015