Jason Sarver hired as peanut specialist
Jason Sarver was recently hired as peanut specialist by the Mississippi State University Extension Service and Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station. Sarver is a native of Berea, Ky. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biology in 2006 and a master’s degree in plant and soil science in 2009 from the University of Kentucky. He is currently a doctoral candidate at the University of Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season