McGee named to board; only Miss. mayor in group
Published: December 22,2013
RIDGELAND — Mayor Gene McGee has been named to the board of directors of the National League of Cities.
The Clarion-Ledger reports McGee will serve as two-year term.
The group focuses on building better communities.
McGee is Mississippi’s only representative on the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast