McGee named to board; only Miss. mayor in group
Published: December 22,2013
RIDGELAND — Mayor Gene McGee has been named to the board of directors of the National League of Cities.
The Clarion-Ledger reports McGee will serve as two-year term.
The group focuses on building better communities.
McGee is Mississippi’s only representative on the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015