McGee named to board; only Miss. mayor in group
by Associated Press
Published: December 22,2013
RIDGELAND — Mayor Gene McGee has been named to the board of directors of the National League of Cities.
The Clarion-Ledger reports McGee will serve as two-year term.
The group focuses on building better communities.
McGee is Mississippi’s only representative on the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign