Eco-Systems changes name to Allen Engineering and Science
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 23,2013
JACKSON — Eco-Systems Inc. has changed its name to Allen Engineering and Science.
Company president Jeff Allen, P.E., said the “new name coincides with the company’s continued growth and expansion into new markets, and our firm’s 20th year anniversary of being in business.”
The change will become effective Jan. 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)