Eco-Systems changes name to Allen Engineering and Science
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 23,2013
JACKSON — Eco-Systems Inc. has changed its name to Allen Engineering and Science.
Company president Jeff Allen, P.E., said the “new name coincides with the company’s continued growth and expansion into new markets, and our firm’s 20th year anniversary of being in business.”
The change will become effective Jan. 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs