Eco-Systems changes name to Allen Engineering and Science
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 23,2013
JACKSON — Eco-Systems Inc. has changed its name to Allen Engineering and Science.
Company president Jeff Allen, P.E., said the “new name coincides with the company’s continued growth and expansion into new markets, and our firm’s 20th year anniversary of being in business.”
The change will become effective Jan. 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer