Eco-Systems changes name to Allen Engineering and Science
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 23,2013
JACKSON — Eco-Systems Inc. has changed its name to Allen Engineering and Science.
Company president Jeff Allen, P.E., said the “new name coincides with the company’s continued growth and expansion into new markets, and our firm’s 20th year anniversary of being in business.”
The change will become effective Jan. 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions