Firms take home BUILDMississippi awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 23,2013
Tags: Associated General Contractors, award, build, builder, building, construction, contractor, Craft Croswell Inc., Dan Hensarling Inc., Evan Johnson & Sons Construction, F.L. Crane & Sons Inc., Joe Magee Construction Co. Inc., N.L. Carson Construction Co., Roy Anderson Corp, T.L. Wallace Construction Inc.
BILOXI — AGC of Mississippi recently hosted its annual BUILDMississippi awards banquet to recognize some of the projects completed by its members.
The winners were as follows:
• Commercial — Roy Anderson Corp for Margaritaville Casino & Resort
• Commercial — Dan Hensarling Inc. for Pavilions @ Gulfport Small Craft Harbor
• Institutional — Evan Johnson & Sons Construction for Mississippi College Science Laboratory
• Industrial/Public Works — T.L. Wallace Construction Inc. for Cavenham Work Pad Construction
• Infrastructure — Joe McGee Construction Co. Inc. for Hogg Creek Bridge on East Metro Corridor
• Infrastructure — N.L. Carson Construction Co. Inc. for Adams County Project NH-009-01(113)
• Healthcare — Roy Anderson Corp for St. Dominic Behavioral Health Building
• Renovation — Evan Johnson & Sons Construction for University of Mississippi Lamar Hall
• Interiors — F.L. Crane & Sons Inc. for Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Hospitality & Resort Management Building
• Interiors — Craft Croswell Inc. for Belhaven Medical Office Building
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders