Illinois company buys Olive Branch shopping center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2014
OLIVE BRANCH — Inland Real Estate Income Trust Inc. of Oak Brook, Ill., has acquired the 159,258-square-foot Wedgewood Commons Shopping Center in Olive Branch for a purchase price of $33.9 million.
The property consists of four buildings and an existing structure suitable for the development of an additional 10,838 square feet of leasable space, increasing the center’s retail space to over 170,000 square feet.
Wedgewood Commons is 100 percent leased and tenants include TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Michaels, Rack Room Shoes, AT&T, TCBY, GNC and Sport Clips. The property is shadow-anchored by a Target “P Fresh” store, Target’s new and successful grocery-focused store format, which was not acquired.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case