Illinois company buys Olive Branch shopping center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2014
OLIVE BRANCH — Inland Real Estate Income Trust Inc. of Oak Brook, Ill., has acquired the 159,258-square-foot Wedgewood Commons Shopping Center in Olive Branch for a purchase price of $33.9 million.
The property consists of four buildings and an existing structure suitable for the development of an additional 10,838 square feet of leasable space, increasing the center’s retail space to over 170,000 square feet.
Wedgewood Commons is 100 percent leased and tenants include TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Michaels, Rack Room Shoes, AT&T, TCBY, GNC and Sport Clips. The property is shadow-anchored by a Target “P Fresh” store, Target’s new and successful grocery-focused store format, which was not acquired.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags