Illinois company buys Olive Branch shopping center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2014
OLIVE BRANCH — Inland Real Estate Income Trust Inc. of Oak Brook, Ill., has acquired the 159,258-square-foot Wedgewood Commons Shopping Center in Olive Branch for a purchase price of $33.9 million.
The property consists of four buildings and an existing structure suitable for the development of an additional 10,838 square feet of leasable space, increasing the center’s retail space to over 170,000 square feet.
Wedgewood Commons is 100 percent leased and tenants include TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Michaels, Rack Room Shoes, AT&T, TCBY, GNC and Sport Clips. The property is shadow-anchored by a Target “P Fresh” store, Target’s new and successful grocery-focused store format, which was not acquired.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast