Magazine honors Bomgar for education products
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2014
JACKSON — Bomgar has been selected as a University Business Readers’ Choice Top Product for 2014. Its second consecutive year to receive this recognition, the Bomgar solution is deployed by more than 675 colleges and universities around the globe.
The annual University Business Readers’ Choice Top Products award recognizes the most innovative products in higher education. This prestigious list informs university leaders and administrators about the products their colleagues around the country are using to help their schools excel.
The winners were selected by the editors of University Business from hundreds of nominations submitted by readers. Winners were selected based on both the quantity of nominations and the quality of the nominees’ testimony of the product.
“The fact that we saw an increased response in the second year of this recognition program is a testament to the interest that higher ed leaders have in products for improving educational outcomes and operational efficiencies,” says JD Solomon, editorial director of University Business. “All of the honorees in our Top Products program should be very proud of their achievement.”
The complete list of products have been announced online and in the January 2014 issue of University Business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials