Whole Foods sets grand opening; to offer pre-opening tours
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2014
JACKSON — Whole Foods Market will open its doors Tuesday, Feb. 4, at 9 a.m. at Highland Village in Jackson, according to release from the company.
The 34,000-square-foot store will feature an organic salad bar, in-store smoked barbecue, fresh-made gelato, natural body care and nutritional supplements, beer growler filling station and the Yazoo Bend Coffee & Taproom with 4 beers on tap.
“We really look forward to finally opening our doors and being part of the Jackson community,” said Marty Cribb, store team leader for Whole Foods Market, Jackson.
Whole Foods Market will also offer an early look at its first Mississippi store with sneak-preview tours. For a $5 donation to The Literacy Garden at the Mississippi Children’s Museum, curious customers can take a pre-opening tour of the store at a specified time slot. Tours are scheduled between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat., February 1. Tour attendees will be the first to get a glimpse of the new store, learn a bit about Whole Foods Market and the store highlights, taste samples and receive a goodie bag.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Whole Foods sets grand opening; to offer pre-opening tours”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House