Whole Foods sets grand opening; to offer pre-opening tours
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2014
JACKSON — Whole Foods Market will open its doors Tuesday, Feb. 4, at 9 a.m. at Highland Village in Jackson, according to release from the company.
The 34,000-square-foot store will feature an organic salad bar, in-store smoked barbecue, fresh-made gelato, natural body care and nutritional supplements, beer growler filling station and the Yazoo Bend Coffee & Taproom with 4 beers on tap.
“We really look forward to finally opening our doors and being part of the Jackson community,” said Marty Cribb, store team leader for Whole Foods Market, Jackson.
Whole Foods Market will also offer an early look at its first Mississippi store with sneak-preview tours. For a $5 donation to The Literacy Garden at the Mississippi Children’s Museum, curious customers can take a pre-opening tour of the store at a specified time slot. Tours are scheduled between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat., February 1. Tour attendees will be the first to get a glimpse of the new store, learn a bit about Whole Foods Market and the store highlights, taste samples and receive a goodie bag.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Whole Foods sets grand opening; to offer pre-opening tours”
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county