B&K shareholders agree to merger with Home Bancorp
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 13,2014
Tags: acquisition, bank, banking, Britton & Koontz Bank, Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation, finance, financial institution, Home Bancorp Inc., merger, publicly traded company, shareholder, W. Page Ogden
NATCHEZ — Shareholders of Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation, the parent company of Britton & Koontz Bank, N.A., have approved the merger of the company with and into Home Bancorp Inc.
Terms were not disclosed.
W. Page Ogden, president and CEO of B&K Capital, said, “We are pleased that our shareholders have overwhelmingly approved the merger and look forward to serving our communities with the combined resources of Home Bank and Britton & Koontz Bank.”
Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation operates three full-service offices in Natchez, two in Vicksburg, three in Baton Rouge, La., and a loan production office in Central, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases