B&K shareholders agree to merger with Home Bancorp
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 13,2014
Tags: acquisition, bank, banking, Britton & Koontz Bank, Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation, finance, financial institution, Home Bancorp Inc., merger, publicly traded company, shareholder, W. Page Ogden
NATCHEZ — Shareholders of Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation, the parent company of Britton & Koontz Bank, N.A., have approved the merger of the company with and into Home Bancorp Inc.
Terms were not disclosed.
W. Page Ogden, president and CEO of B&K Capital, said, “We are pleased that our shareholders have overwhelmingly approved the merger and look forward to serving our communities with the combined resources of Home Bank and Britton & Koontz Bank.”
Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation operates three full-service offices in Natchez, two in Vicksburg, three in Baton Rouge, La., and a loan production office in Central, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill