B&K shareholders agree to merger with Home Bancorp
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 13,2014
Tags: acquisition, bank, banking, Britton & Koontz Bank, Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation, finance, financial institution, Home Bancorp Inc., merger, publicly traded company, shareholder, W. Page Ogden
NATCHEZ — Shareholders of Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation, the parent company of Britton & Koontz Bank, N.A., have approved the merger of the company with and into Home Bancorp Inc.
Terms were not disclosed.
W. Page Ogden, president and CEO of B&K Capital, said, “We are pleased that our shareholders have overwhelmingly approved the merger and look forward to serving our communities with the combined resources of Home Bank and Britton & Koontz Bank.”
Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation operates three full-service offices in Natchez, two in Vicksburg, three in Baton Rouge, La., and a loan production office in Central, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county