B&K shareholders agree to merger with Home Bancorp
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 13,2014
Tags: acquisition, bank, banking, Britton & Koontz Bank, Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation, finance, financial institution, Home Bancorp Inc., merger, publicly traded company, shareholder, W. Page Ogden
NATCHEZ — Shareholders of Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation, the parent company of Britton & Koontz Bank, N.A., have approved the merger of the company with and into Home Bancorp Inc.
Terms were not disclosed.
W. Page Ogden, president and CEO of B&K Capital, said, “We are pleased that our shareholders have overwhelmingly approved the merger and look forward to serving our communities with the combined resources of Home Bank and Britton & Koontz Bank.”
Britton & Koontz Capital Corporation operates three full-service offices in Natchez, two in Vicksburg, three in Baton Rouge, La., and a loan production office in Central, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal