Signet to invest $7.2M in infrastructure improvements
Published: January 14,2014
PASCAGOULA — Signet Maritime Corp. is investing $7.2 million in infrastructure improvements at its Pascagoula shipyard, Signet Shipbuilding & Repair.
The company says in a news release that the improvements will support an increased workload and future growth.
Improvements will include a 150-ton crawler crane, dredging and renewal of a 1,000-foot waterfront bulkhead, a new fabrication shop, an expanded drydock and concrete base for vessel repairs and an improved sand blasting and painting area.
SS&R specializes in the new construction, repair, maintenance and refurbishment of tugs, work boats and barges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'