Casey Smith named development manager at National Multiple Sclerosis Society
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2014
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Alabama-Mississippi Chapter has added Casey Smith as development manager, mass market events in the Jackson office. Smith joined the Society and jumped right in helping plan the recent Bike MS: Bike to the Battlefield cycling fundraiser.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month