Casey Smith named development manager at National Multiple Sclerosis Society
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2014
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Alabama-Mississippi Chapter has added Casey Smith as development manager, mass market events in the Jackson office. Smith joined the Society and jumped right in helping plan the recent Bike MS: Bike to the Battlefield cycling fundraiser.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!