Casey Smith named development manager at National Multiple Sclerosis Society
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2014
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Alabama-Mississippi Chapter has added Casey Smith as development manager, mass market events in the Jackson office. Smith joined the Society and jumped right in helping plan the recent Bike MS: Bike to the Battlefield cycling fundraiser.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment