Casey Smith named development manager at National Multiple Sclerosis Society
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2014
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Alabama-Mississippi Chapter has added Casey Smith as development manager, mass market events in the Jackson office. Smith joined the Society and jumped right in helping plan the recent Bike MS: Bike to the Battlefield cycling fundraiser.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money