Casey Smith named development manager at National Multiple Sclerosis Society
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2014
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Alabama-Mississippi Chapter has added Casey Smith as development manager, mass market events in the Jackson office. Smith joined the Society and jumped right in helping plan the recent Bike MS: Bike to the Battlefield cycling fundraiser.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015