Citizens Bank promotes Travis Moore and Brandon Sherwood
by Ross Reily
Published: January 16,2014
Travis B. Moore, who has most recently served as Gulf Coast president of The Citizens Banks, has been named regional president of the bank. Moore will assume the position on the retirement of current regional president Todd Mixon in February 2014 and will relocate from his office in Biloxi to the bank’s Hattiesburg location.
Moore has been active in a host of civic and economic development organizations throughout the region. He serves as Kiwanis lieutenant governor and as president of Kiwanis Division 14 Foundation. He serves on the board of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Honor Flight, Home Builders Associations of the Mississippi Coast and LaMissWTenn Kiwanis District Foundation. Moore also serves as co-chair of the Honor Flight Junior Guardian Program, tournament director of the Carl Legett Memorial Fishing Tournament and is a member of the Gulf Coast Business Council. In addition, Moore is a member of First Baptist Church, Gulfport, where he serves as a deacon.
He holds three degrees from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Gulf Coast Masters Leadership Program, DeSoto Leadership Program and Southeastern Commercial Lending School, conducted at Vanderbilt University. Moore has previously been named as one of Mississippi’s “Top 40 Under 40” by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Also, Brandon Sherwood has been named president of the bank’s Gulf Coast Division.
Sherwood has most recently served as vice president and senior commercial lending officer for the bank in Biloxi.
Sherwood is a certified minister with the Assemblies of God and currently serves as the Young Adult Pastor for Cedar Lake Christian Assembly. He has served in youth ministry for more than a decade. In addition, he is a member of Kiwanis and has served as president of Coast Commerce Networking.
A graduate of Mississippi State University, he and his wife, Missy, have four children: Winston, Reed, Braxton and the late Lexi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job