J. Trent Marchman named corporate treasury services officer for Trustmark Bank
Trustmark has named J. Trent Marchman as corporate treasury services officer. He is responsible for maintaining existing and developing new lending relationships with public entities. A native of Madison, Marchman earned a bachelor of business administration degree and an MBA from Mississippi College. He serves as a county chairperson for the Mississippi Young Bankers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama