J. Trent Marchman named corporate treasury services officer for Trustmark Bank
Trustmark has named J. Trent Marchman as corporate treasury services officer. He is responsible for maintaining existing and developing new lending relationships with public entities. A native of Madison, Marchman earned a bachelor of business administration degree and an MBA from Mississippi College. He serves as a county chairperson for the Mississippi Young Bankers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release