J. Trent Marchman named corporate treasury services officer for Trustmark Bank
Trustmark has named J. Trent Marchman as corporate treasury services officer. He is responsible for maintaining existing and developing new lending relationships with public entities. A native of Madison, Marchman earned a bachelor of business administration degree and an MBA from Mississippi College. He serves as a county chairperson for the Mississippi Young Bankers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing