J. Trent Marchman named corporate treasury services officer for Trustmark Bank
Trustmark has named J. Trent Marchman as corporate treasury services officer. He is responsible for maintaining existing and developing new lending relationships with public entities. A native of Madison, Marchman earned a bachelor of business administration degree and an MBA from Mississippi College. He serves as a county chairperson for the Mississippi Young Bankers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow