Judith W. Smith joins Memorial Physician Clinics
by Ross Reily
Published: January 16,2014
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Judith W. Smith, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Smith is one of the few orthopedic surgeons in the state of Mississippi with fellowship training in foot and ankle reconstruction surgery. She graduated cum laude with her undergraduate degree from Princeton University in New Jersey. She earned her medical degree from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York. She completed her residency in orthopedic surgery at The Hospital for Special Surgery/The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in New York, after two years of general surgery residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut. She then pursued a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, after which she joined the orthopedic faculty at The Emory Clinic in Atlanta as chief of the Division of Foot and Ankle Reconstruction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen