Judith W. Smith joins Memorial Physician Clinics
by Ross Reily
Published: January 16,2014
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Judith W. Smith, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Smith is one of the few orthopedic surgeons in the state of Mississippi with fellowship training in foot and ankle reconstruction surgery. She graduated cum laude with her undergraduate degree from Princeton University in New Jersey. She earned her medical degree from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York. She completed her residency in orthopedic surgery at The Hospital for Special Surgery/The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in New York, after two years of general surgery residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut. She then pursued a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, after which she joined the orthopedic faculty at The Emory Clinic in Atlanta as chief of the Division of Foot and Ankle Reconstruction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015