Marlena Bradley and Susan Reeves join Hattiesburg Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Marlena Bradley, CNP, to the department of obstetrics & gynecology. Bradley received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and her master of science in nursing from University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She is a certified women’s health nurse practitioner.
Bradley’s professional affiliations include the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners; Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses; and Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health.
Also, Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Susan Reeves, speech-language pathologist, to the department of speech-language pathology. Reeves earned a bachelor’s degree in education of the deaf from the University of Southern Mississippi, where she also received a master’s degree in education of the deaf with emphasis in counseling and a second master’s degree in speech-language pathology.
Reeves is board certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is also certified in VitalStim Therapy and Council on Education of the Deaf. She is a member of the Mississippi Speech and Hearing Association, American Speech and Hearing Association, National Stuttering Association and the Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast