Marlena Bradley and Susan Reeves join Hattiesburg Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Marlena Bradley, CNP, to the department of obstetrics & gynecology. Bradley received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and her master of science in nursing from University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She is a certified women’s health nurse practitioner.
Bradley’s professional affiliations include the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners; Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses; and Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health.
Also, Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Susan Reeves, speech-language pathologist, to the department of speech-language pathology. Reeves earned a bachelor’s degree in education of the deaf from the University of Southern Mississippi, where she also received a master’s degree in education of the deaf with emphasis in counseling and a second master’s degree in speech-language pathology.
Reeves is board certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is also certified in VitalStim Therapy and Council on Education of the Deaf. She is a member of the Mississippi Speech and Hearing Association, American Speech and Hearing Association, National Stuttering Association and the Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics