Marlena Bradley and Susan Reeves join Hattiesburg Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Marlena Bradley, CNP, to the department of obstetrics & gynecology. Bradley received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and her master of science in nursing from University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She is a certified women’s health nurse practitioner.
Bradley’s professional affiliations include the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners; Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses; and Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health.
Also, Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Susan Reeves, speech-language pathologist, to the department of speech-language pathology. Reeves earned a bachelor’s degree in education of the deaf from the University of Southern Mississippi, where she also received a master’s degree in education of the deaf with emphasis in counseling and a second master’s degree in speech-language pathology.
Reeves is board certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is also certified in VitalStim Therapy and Council on Education of the Deaf. She is a member of the Mississippi Speech and Hearing Association, American Speech and Hearing Association, National Stuttering Association and the Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center