Marlena Bradley and Susan Reeves join Hattiesburg Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Marlena Bradley, CNP, to the department of obstetrics & gynecology. Bradley received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and her master of science in nursing from University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She is a certified women’s health nurse practitioner.
Bradley’s professional affiliations include the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners; Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses; and Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health.
Also, Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Susan Reeves, speech-language pathologist, to the department of speech-language pathology. Reeves earned a bachelor’s degree in education of the deaf from the University of Southern Mississippi, where she also received a master’s degree in education of the deaf with emphasis in counseling and a second master’s degree in speech-language pathology.
Reeves is board certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is also certified in VitalStim Therapy and Council on Education of the Deaf. She is a member of the Mississippi Speech and Hearing Association, American Speech and Hearing Association, National Stuttering Association and the Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal