Marlena Bradley and Susan Reeves join Hattiesburg Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Marlena Bradley, CNP, to the department of obstetrics & gynecology. Bradley received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and her master of science in nursing from University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She is a certified women’s health nurse practitioner.
Bradley’s professional affiliations include the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners; Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses; and Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health.
Also, Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Susan Reeves, speech-language pathologist, to the department of speech-language pathology. Reeves earned a bachelor’s degree in education of the deaf from the University of Southern Mississippi, where she also received a master’s degree in education of the deaf with emphasis in counseling and a second master’s degree in speech-language pathology.
Reeves is board certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is also certified in VitalStim Therapy and Council on Education of the Deaf. She is a member of the Mississippi Speech and Hearing Association, American Speech and Hearing Association, National Stuttering Association and the Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams