MBJ January 17th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2014
Tags: #polarvotex, Banking & Finance, Capital Towers, Carnival designer, Carter Church, Christopher Lumaghini, costume, dog beds, donations, donors, FEMA project, FOCUS, gitomer, Gone Girl, goodwill, Habitat forHumanityMississippi Capital Area, health care and business, Hollywood Feed, Jerryl Briggs, Largest Banks list, Mardi Gras, MBJ, Merchants & Farmers, merger, Mississippi agriculture, Mississippi Business Journal, municipal pier, nonprofits, refurbishing, Renasant Bank, Salvation Army, SOS annex, Tenn-Tom, Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway, Thalia Mara, Tishomingo County
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement