MBJ January 17th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2014
Tags: #polarvotex, Banking & Finance, Capital Towers, Carnival designer, Carter Church, Christopher Lumaghini, costume, dog beds, donations, donors, FEMA project, FOCUS, gitomer, Gone Girl, goodwill, Habitat forHumanityMississippi Capital Area, health care and business, Hollywood Feed, Jerryl Briggs, Largest Banks list, Mardi Gras, MBJ, Merchants & Farmers, merger, Mississippi agriculture, Mississippi Business Journal, municipal pier, nonprofits, refurbishing, Renasant Bank, Salvation Army, SOS annex, Tenn-Tom, Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway, Thalia Mara, Tishomingo County
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation