Dr. Lynn House takes position with International Center for Leadership
Dr. Lynn House, former interim state superintendent of education, has submitted her resignation to begin working with an education leadership organization. She will be working with the International Center for Leadership in Education as a senior fellow. Additionally, she may also work with the National Institute for School Leadership, primarily coaching principals.
House became interim state superintendent for the Mississippi Department of Education on July 1, 2012, after serving as the deputy superintendent for instructional enhancement and internal operations since 2010. She also previously served the MDE as the director of federal programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete