Dr. Lynn House takes position with International Center for Leadership
Dr. Lynn House, former interim state superintendent of education, has submitted her resignation to begin working with an education leadership organization. She will be working with the International Center for Leadership in Education as a senior fellow. Additionally, she may also work with the National Institute for School Leadership, primarily coaching principals.
House became interim state superintendent for the Mississippi Department of Education on July 1, 2012, after serving as the deputy superintendent for instructional enhancement and internal operations since 2010. She also previously served the MDE as the director of federal programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor