Dr. Lynn House takes position with International Center for Leadership
Dr. Lynn House, former interim state superintendent of education, has submitted her resignation to begin working with an education leadership organization. She will be working with the International Center for Leadership in Education as a senior fellow. Additionally, she may also work with the National Institute for School Leadership, primarily coaching principals.
House became interim state superintendent for the Mississippi Department of Education on July 1, 2012, after serving as the deputy superintendent for instructional enhancement and internal operations since 2010. She also previously served the MDE as the director of federal programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency