Dr. Lynn House takes position with International Center for Leadership
Dr. Lynn House, former interim state superintendent of education, has submitted her resignation to begin working with an education leadership organization. She will be working with the International Center for Leadership in Education as a senior fellow. Additionally, she may also work with the National Institute for School Leadership, primarily coaching principals.
House became interim state superintendent for the Mississippi Department of Education on July 1, 2012, after serving as the deputy superintendent for instructional enhancement and internal operations since 2010. She also previously served the MDE as the director of federal programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three