Dr. Lynn House takes position with International Center for Leadership
Dr. Lynn House, former interim state superintendent of education, has submitted her resignation to begin working with an education leadership organization. She will be working with the International Center for Leadership in Education as a senior fellow. Additionally, she may also work with the National Institute for School Leadership, primarily coaching principals.
House became interim state superintendent for the Mississippi Department of Education on July 1, 2012, after serving as the deputy superintendent for instructional enhancement and internal operations since 2010. She also previously served the MDE as the director of federal programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.