Five USM staffers honored with excellence awards
Five members of the University of Southern Mississippi staff have received the Department of Human Resources’ Staff Excellence Award for 2013. Award recipients and the category they represent include: Emily Holmes: professional; Lindsay Thompson: office personnel; Elizabeth Cranford: office personnel; Joe Barnett: service/maintenance; and Debby Hill: Jessie H. Morrison Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion