Five USM staffers honored with excellence awards
Five members of the University of Southern Mississippi staff have received the Department of Human Resources’ Staff Excellence Award for 2013. Award recipients and the category they represent include: Emily Holmes: professional; Lindsay Thompson: office personnel; Elizabeth Cranford: office personnel; Joe Barnett: service/maintenance; and Debby Hill: Jessie H. Morrison Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study