Five USM staffers honored with excellence awards
Five members of the University of Southern Mississippi staff have received the Department of Human Resources’ Staff Excellence Award for 2013. Award recipients and the category they represent include: Emily Holmes: professional; Lindsay Thompson: office personnel; Elizabeth Cranford: office personnel; Joe Barnett: service/maintenance; and Debby Hill: Jessie H. Morrison Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics