Five USM staffers honored with excellence awards
Five members of the University of Southern Mississippi staff have received the Department of Human Resources’ Staff Excellence Award for 2013. Award recipients and the category they represent include: Emily Holmes: professional; Lindsay Thompson: office personnel; Elizabeth Cranford: office personnel; Joe Barnett: service/maintenance; and Debby Hill: Jessie H. Morrison Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county