Five USM staffers honored with excellence awards
Five members of the University of Southern Mississippi staff have received the Department of Human Resources’ Staff Excellence Award for 2013. Award recipients and the category they represent include: Emily Holmes: professional; Lindsay Thompson: office personnel; Elizabeth Cranford: office personnel; Joe Barnett: service/maintenance; and Debby Hill: Jessie H. Morrison Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate