Ground to be broken next week for baseball stadium
Published: January 17,2014
BILOXI — City of Biloxi officials will break ground next week on their new downtown baseball stadium.
Mayor A.J. Holloway tells The Sun Herald Gov. Phil Bryant is expected to be on hand for the ceremony on Thursday.
A group led by Ken Young bought the Class AA Huntsville Stars and the team will move to Biloxi when the stadium opens in 2015.
During a special meeting Tuesday, architects and engineers will provide the Biloxi City Council with details of the construction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Ground to be broken next week for baseball stadium”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well