Ground to be broken next week for baseball stadium
Published: January 17,2014
BILOXI — City of Biloxi officials will break ground next week on their new downtown baseball stadium.
Mayor A.J. Holloway tells The Sun Herald Gov. Phil Bryant is expected to be on hand for the ceremony on Thursday.
A group led by Ken Young bought the Class AA Huntsville Stars and the team will move to Biloxi when the stadium opens in 2015.
During a special meeting Tuesday, architects and engineers will provide the Biloxi City Council with details of the construction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Ground to be broken next week for baseball stadium”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau