Jim Koerber earns award
The American Institute of CPAs has presented the 2013 Accredited in Business Valuation Champion of the Year Award to Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE. The award was presented at the American Institute of CPAs’ 2013 Forensic & Valuation Services Conference in Las Vegas. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, PA, a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations