Jim Koerber earns award
The American Institute of CPAs has presented the 2013 Accredited in Business Valuation Champion of the Year Award to Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE. The award was presented at the American Institute of CPAs’ 2013 Forensic & Valuation Services Conference in Las Vegas. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, PA, a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency