Jim Koerber earns award
The American Institute of CPAs has presented the 2013 Accredited in Business Valuation Champion of the Year Award to Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE. The award was presented at the American Institute of CPAs’ 2013 Forensic & Valuation Services Conference in Las Vegas. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, PA, a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist