Jim Koerber earns award
The American Institute of CPAs has presented the 2013 Accredited in Business Valuation Champion of the Year Award to Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE. The award was presented at the American Institute of CPAs’ 2013 Forensic & Valuation Services Conference in Las Vegas. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, PA, a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training