Jim Koerber earns award
The American Institute of CPAs has presented the 2013 Accredited in Business Valuation Champion of the Year Award to Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE. The award was presented at the American Institute of CPAs’ 2013 Forensic & Valuation Services Conference in Las Vegas. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, PA, a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval