Julie Ford named sales, marketing manager at Vicksburg Convention Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Julie Ford has been named the sales and marketing manager at the Vicksburg Convention Center. Ford has over 14 years of sales and marketing experience and 12-plus years in the tourism and hospitality industry. She was previously a part of the Vicksburg Convention Center team from 2002-2006. Ford most recently was the sales manager for the Jackson Convention Complex.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter