Julie Ford named sales, marketing manager at Vicksburg Convention Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Julie Ford has been named the sales and marketing manager at the Vicksburg Convention Center. Ford has over 14 years of sales and marketing experience and 12-plus years in the tourism and hospitality industry. She was previously a part of the Vicksburg Convention Center team from 2002-2006. Ford most recently was the sales manager for the Jackson Convention Complex.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program