Julie Ford named sales, marketing manager at Vicksburg Convention Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Julie Ford has been named the sales and marketing manager at the Vicksburg Convention Center. Ford has over 14 years of sales and marketing experience and 12-plus years in the tourism and hospitality industry. She was previously a part of the Vicksburg Convention Center team from 2002-2006. Ford most recently was the sales manager for the Jackson Convention Complex.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs