Julie Ford named sales, marketing manager at Vicksburg Convention Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Julie Ford has been named the sales and marketing manager at the Vicksburg Convention Center. Ford has over 14 years of sales and marketing experience and 12-plus years in the tourism and hospitality industry. She was previously a part of the Vicksburg Convention Center team from 2002-2006. Ford most recently was the sales manager for the Jackson Convention Complex.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- $134M proposed for 10 BP-funded oil spill recovery projects
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson