Julie Ford named sales, marketing manager at Vicksburg Convention Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Julie Ford has been named the sales and marketing manager at the Vicksburg Convention Center. Ford has over 14 years of sales and marketing experience and 12-plus years in the tourism and hospitality industry. She was previously a part of the Vicksburg Convention Center team from 2002-2006. Ford most recently was the sales manager for the Jackson Convention Complex.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign