Luke Benedict, Christopher Murray named shareholders at Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell
Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell, P.A. has named J. Luke Benedict (Oxford) and Christopher H. Murray (Gulfport) shareholders. Benedict holds a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi and a J.D. (cum laude 2008) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He focuses his practice in premises liability, transportation law and public entity/governmental liability. Benedict is admitted to practice in Mississippi.
Murray holds both a B.A. and M.Ed. from Auburn University, and a J.D. (cum laude 2005) from the Mississippi College School of Law. Murray’s practice is focused in criminal defense, environmental law and insurance bad faith and coverage. He is admitted to practice in both Alabama and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders