Luke Benedict, Christopher Murray named shareholders at Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell
Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell, P.A. has named J. Luke Benedict (Oxford) and Christopher H. Murray (Gulfport) shareholders. Benedict holds a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi and a J.D. (cum laude 2008) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He focuses his practice in premises liability, transportation law and public entity/governmental liability. Benedict is admitted to practice in Mississippi.
Murray holds both a B.A. and M.Ed. from Auburn University, and a J.D. (cum laude 2005) from the Mississippi College School of Law. Murray’s practice is focused in criminal defense, environmental law and insurance bad faith and coverage. He is admitted to practice in both Alabama and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state