Luke Benedict, Christopher Murray named shareholders at Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell
Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell, P.A. has named J. Luke Benedict (Oxford) and Christopher H. Murray (Gulfport) shareholders. Benedict holds a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi and a J.D. (cum laude 2008) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He focuses his practice in premises liability, transportation law and public entity/governmental liability. Benedict is admitted to practice in Mississippi.
Murray holds both a B.A. and M.Ed. from Auburn University, and a J.D. (cum laude 2005) from the Mississippi College School of Law. Murray’s practice is focused in criminal defense, environmental law and insurance bad faith and coverage. He is admitted to practice in both Alabama and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics