Luke Benedict, Christopher Murray named shareholders at Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell
Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell, P.A. has named J. Luke Benedict (Oxford) and Christopher H. Murray (Gulfport) shareholders. Benedict holds a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi and a J.D. (cum laude 2008) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He focuses his practice in premises liability, transportation law and public entity/governmental liability. Benedict is admitted to practice in Mississippi.
Murray holds both a B.A. and M.Ed. from Auburn University, and a J.D. (cum laude 2005) from the Mississippi College School of Law. Murray’s practice is focused in criminal defense, environmental law and insurance bad faith and coverage. He is admitted to practice in both Alabama and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur