Luke Benedict, Christopher Murray named shareholders at Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell
Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell, P.A. has named J. Luke Benedict (Oxford) and Christopher H. Murray (Gulfport) shareholders. Benedict holds a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi and a J.D. (cum laude 2008) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He focuses his practice in premises liability, transportation law and public entity/governmental liability. Benedict is admitted to practice in Mississippi.
Murray holds both a B.A. and M.Ed. from Auburn University, and a J.D. (cum laude 2005) from the Mississippi College School of Law. Murray’s practice is focused in criminal defense, environmental law and insurance bad faith and coverage. He is admitted to practice in both Alabama and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation