Martin D. Crump appointed to oversee transvaginal mesh litigation
Martin D. Crump of the Gulfport law firm of Davis & Crump was recently appointed by United States District Judge Joseph Goodwin to oversee all litigation in federal court against Cook Medical Inc. involving transvaginal mesh.
Crump was also recently admitted to practice law in Missouri and Illinois.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones