Martin D. Crump appointed to oversee transvaginal mesh litigation
Martin D. Crump of the Gulfport law firm of Davis & Crump was recently appointed by United States District Judge Joseph Goodwin to oversee all litigation in federal court against Cook Medical Inc. involving transvaginal mesh.
Crump was also recently admitted to practice law in Missouri and Illinois.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports