Phelps Dunbar elects Seale Pylate as partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Phelps Dunbar LLP has elected Seale Pylate of Jackson as partner in the firm. Since 2001, Pylate has practiced in the labor and employment group with a focus on employee benefits and executive compensation. She is a member of the Mississippi Bar, the American Bar Association, the Arkansas Bar Association and the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals. Pylate is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Arkansas.
Pylate received her J.D. from Boston College Law School in 1999. Prior to entering law school, she graduated with honors from Hendrix College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi