Phelps Dunbar elects Seale Pylate as partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Phelps Dunbar LLP has elected Seale Pylate of Jackson as partner in the firm. Since 2001, Pylate has practiced in the labor and employment group with a focus on employee benefits and executive compensation. She is a member of the Mississippi Bar, the American Bar Association, the Arkansas Bar Association and the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals. Pylate is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Arkansas.
Pylate received her J.D. from Boston College Law School in 1999. Prior to entering law school, she graduated with honors from Hendrix College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast