Phelps Dunbar elects Seale Pylate as partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Phelps Dunbar LLP has elected Seale Pylate of Jackson as partner in the firm. Since 2001, Pylate has practiced in the labor and employment group with a focus on employee benefits and executive compensation. She is a member of the Mississippi Bar, the American Bar Association, the Arkansas Bar Association and the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals. Pylate is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Arkansas.
Pylate received her J.D. from Boston College Law School in 1999. Prior to entering law school, she graduated with honors from Hendrix College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren