Phelps Dunbar elects Seale Pylate as partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Phelps Dunbar LLP has elected Seale Pylate of Jackson as partner in the firm. Since 2001, Pylate has practiced in the labor and employment group with a focus on employee benefits and executive compensation. She is a member of the Mississippi Bar, the American Bar Association, the Arkansas Bar Association and the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals. Pylate is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Arkansas.
Pylate received her J.D. from Boston College Law School in 1999. Prior to entering law school, she graduated with honors from Hendrix College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release