Phelps Dunbar elects Seale Pylate as partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Phelps Dunbar LLP has elected Seale Pylate of Jackson as partner in the firm. Since 2001, Pylate has practiced in the labor and employment group with a focus on employee benefits and executive compensation. She is a member of the Mississippi Bar, the American Bar Association, the Arkansas Bar Association and the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals. Pylate is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Arkansas.
Pylate received her J.D. from Boston College Law School in 1999. Prior to entering law school, she graduated with honors from Hendrix College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015