Regions Bank names Russ Guess community banking vice president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Regions Bank has named Russ Guess community banking vice president for the Mississippi Gulf Coast region. Prior to joining the bank, Guess served as a commercial lending vice president for BancorpSouth.
A native of Madison, Guess earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and his MBA from Millsaps College. He is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, where he served from 2000 – 2006. He is also a member of the Harrison County Republican Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option