Regions Bank names Russ Guess community banking vice president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Regions Bank has named Russ Guess community banking vice president for the Mississippi Gulf Coast region. Prior to joining the bank, Guess served as a commercial lending vice president for BancorpSouth.
A native of Madison, Guess earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and his MBA from Millsaps College. He is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, where he served from 2000 – 2006. He is also a member of the Harrison County Republican Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant