Regions Bank names Russ Guess community banking vice president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Regions Bank has named Russ Guess community banking vice president for the Mississippi Gulf Coast region. Prior to joining the bank, Guess served as a commercial lending vice president for BancorpSouth.
A native of Madison, Guess earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and his MBA from Millsaps College. He is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, where he served from 2000 – 2006. He is also a member of the Harrison County Republican Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement