Regions Bank names Russ Guess community banking vice president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Regions Bank has named Russ Guess community banking vice president for the Mississippi Gulf Coast region. Prior to joining the bank, Guess served as a commercial lending vice president for BancorpSouth.
A native of Madison, Guess earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and his MBA from Millsaps College. He is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, where he served from 2000 – 2006. He is also a member of the Harrison County Republican Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015