Regions Bank names Russ Guess community banking vice president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 17,2014
Regions Bank has named Russ Guess community banking vice president for the Mississippi Gulf Coast region. Prior to joining the bank, Guess served as a commercial lending vice president for BancorpSouth.
A native of Madison, Guess earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and his MBA from Millsaps College. He is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, where he served from 2000 – 2006. He is also a member of the Harrison County Republican Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions