Suzanne Trawick, Jacob Davis hired at Think Anew
Think Anew has named Suzanne Trawick vice president of Carrier and interconnect solutions.
Trawick has more than 20 years of data and telecommunications experience beginning with her service in the United States Navy, where she graduated top of her class. She began her civilian career as a sales professional for telephone systems, including NEC and Mitel, and gained her Cisco Sales Expert certification. With network expansions and increased bandwidth needs, she became focused on voice and data circuit infrastructures used by businesses. She is certified on numerous platforms including VoIP, Managed Internet Solutions, MPLS, Ethernet, Business Continuity and Wireless Solutions.
Also, the company has named Jacob Davis account manager and customer service specialist. Davis previously served with SonyBMG Music Publishing in Beverly Hills, Calif., where his responsibilities included artist revenue management, account management and customer service and support. He also served as a liaison between artist publishers and manager for such noted entertainment entities as “American Idol.” Davis earned his bachelors degree in communications with honors, with a minor in Marketing, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues