Suzanne Trawick, Jacob Davis hired at Think Anew
Think Anew has named Suzanne Trawick vice president of Carrier and interconnect solutions.
Trawick has more than 20 years of data and telecommunications experience beginning with her service in the United States Navy, where she graduated top of her class. She began her civilian career as a sales professional for telephone systems, including NEC and Mitel, and gained her Cisco Sales Expert certification. With network expansions and increased bandwidth needs, she became focused on voice and data circuit infrastructures used by businesses. She is certified on numerous platforms including VoIP, Managed Internet Solutions, MPLS, Ethernet, Business Continuity and Wireless Solutions.
Also, the company has named Jacob Davis account manager and customer service specialist. Davis previously served with SonyBMG Music Publishing in Beverly Hills, Calif., where his responsibilities included artist revenue management, account management and customer service and support. He also served as a liaison between artist publishers and manager for such noted entertainment entities as “American Idol.” Davis earned his bachelors degree in communications with honors, with a minor in Marketing, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring