Suzanne Trawick, Jacob Davis hired at Think Anew
Think Anew has named Suzanne Trawick vice president of Carrier and interconnect solutions.
Trawick has more than 20 years of data and telecommunications experience beginning with her service in the United States Navy, where she graduated top of her class. She began her civilian career as a sales professional for telephone systems, including NEC and Mitel, and gained her Cisco Sales Expert certification. With network expansions and increased bandwidth needs, she became focused on voice and data circuit infrastructures used by businesses. She is certified on numerous platforms including VoIP, Managed Internet Solutions, MPLS, Ethernet, Business Continuity and Wireless Solutions.
Also, the company has named Jacob Davis account manager and customer service specialist. Davis previously served with SonyBMG Music Publishing in Beverly Hills, Calif., where his responsibilities included artist revenue management, account management and customer service and support. He also served as a liaison between artist publishers and manager for such noted entertainment entities as “American Idol.” Davis earned his bachelors degree in communications with honors, with a minor in Marketing, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus