Suzanne Trawick, Jacob Davis hired at Think Anew
Think Anew has named Suzanne Trawick vice president of Carrier and interconnect solutions.
Trawick has more than 20 years of data and telecommunications experience beginning with her service in the United States Navy, where she graduated top of her class. She began her civilian career as a sales professional for telephone systems, including NEC and Mitel, and gained her Cisco Sales Expert certification. With network expansions and increased bandwidth needs, she became focused on voice and data circuit infrastructures used by businesses. She is certified on numerous platforms including VoIP, Managed Internet Solutions, MPLS, Ethernet, Business Continuity and Wireless Solutions.
Also, the company has named Jacob Davis account manager and customer service specialist. Davis previously served with SonyBMG Music Publishing in Beverly Hills, Calif., where his responsibilities included artist revenue management, account management and customer service and support. He also served as a liaison between artist publishers and manager for such noted entertainment entities as “American Idol.” Davis earned his bachelors degree in communications with honors, with a minor in Marketing, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'