Suzanne Trawick, Jacob Davis hired at Think Anew
Think Anew has named Suzanne Trawick vice president of Carrier and interconnect solutions.
Trawick has more than 20 years of data and telecommunications experience beginning with her service in the United States Navy, where she graduated top of her class. She began her civilian career as a sales professional for telephone systems, including NEC and Mitel, and gained her Cisco Sales Expert certification. With network expansions and increased bandwidth needs, she became focused on voice and data circuit infrastructures used by businesses. She is certified on numerous platforms including VoIP, Managed Internet Solutions, MPLS, Ethernet, Business Continuity and Wireless Solutions.
Also, the company has named Jacob Davis account manager and customer service specialist. Davis previously served with SonyBMG Music Publishing in Beverly Hills, Calif., where his responsibilities included artist revenue management, account management and customer service and support. He also served as a liaison between artist publishers and manager for such noted entertainment entities as “American Idol.” Davis earned his bachelors degree in communications with honors, with a minor in Marketing, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development