TEC appoints Shannon Stephens, Alice Juliet Green
by Ross Reily
Published: January 17,2014
TEC has appointed Shannon Stephens as technician in Bay Springs. Stephens brings with him several years of experience in the technology industry.
He currently resides with his wife, Darleyne, and children in Laurel.
Also, TEC has appointed Alice Juliet Green as account executive in the Sales Department at TEC of Jackson Inc. Green brings with her over 18 years of experience working in advertising sales, counseling and the technology industry.
Green currently resides in Clinton. She graduated from Alcorn State University with a master’s degree in guidance and counseling education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP