TEC appoints Shannon Stephens, Alice Juliet Green
by Ross Reily
Published: January 17,2014
TEC has appointed Shannon Stephens as technician in Bay Springs. Stephens brings with him several years of experience in the technology industry.
He currently resides with his wife, Darleyne, and children in Laurel.
Also, TEC has appointed Alice Juliet Green as account executive in the Sales Department at TEC of Jackson Inc. Green brings with her over 18 years of experience working in advertising sales, counseling and the technology industry.
Green currently resides in Clinton. She graduated from Alcorn State University with a master’s degree in guidance and counseling education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi