TEC appoints Shannon Stephens, Alice Juliet Green
by Ross Reily
Published: January 17,2014
TEC has appointed Shannon Stephens as technician in Bay Springs. Stephens brings with him several years of experience in the technology industry.
He currently resides with his wife, Darleyne, and children in Laurel.
Also, TEC has appointed Alice Juliet Green as account executive in the Sales Department at TEC of Jackson Inc. Green brings with her over 18 years of experience working in advertising sales, counseling and the technology industry.
Green currently resides in Clinton. She graduated from Alcorn State University with a master’s degree in guidance and counseling education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program