TEC appoints Shannon Stephens, Alice Juliet Green
by Ross Reily
Published: January 17,2014
TEC has appointed Shannon Stephens as technician in Bay Springs. Stephens brings with him several years of experience in the technology industry.
He currently resides with his wife, Darleyne, and children in Laurel.
Also, TEC has appointed Alice Juliet Green as account executive in the Sales Department at TEC of Jackson Inc. Green brings with her over 18 years of experience working in advertising sales, counseling and the technology industry.
Green currently resides in Clinton. She graduated from Alcorn State University with a master’s degree in guidance and counseling education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal