TEC appoints Shannon Stephens, Alice Juliet Green
by Ross Reily
Published: January 17,2014
TEC has appointed Shannon Stephens as technician in Bay Springs. Stephens brings with him several years of experience in the technology industry.
He currently resides with his wife, Darleyne, and children in Laurel.
Also, TEC has appointed Alice Juliet Green as account executive in the Sales Department at TEC of Jackson Inc. Green brings with her over 18 years of experience working in advertising sales, counseling and the technology industry.
Green currently resides in Clinton. She graduated from Alcorn State University with a master’s degree in guidance and counseling education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love