Troy Ross, Barry Cumbest selected as Jackson County officers
Jackson County supervisors have elected Troy Ross to lead the board as president for the coming year and Barry Cumbest to be vice president. Ross represents the west side of the county — parts of Ocean Springs, St. Martin and Latimer. Cumbest represents Vancleave and the northeast Jackson County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment