Troy Ross, Barry Cumbest selected as Jackson County officers
Jackson County supervisors have elected Troy Ross to lead the board as president for the coming year and Barry Cumbest to be vice president. Ross represents the west side of the county — parts of Ocean Springs, St. Martin and Latimer. Cumbest represents Vancleave and the northeast Jackson County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'