Wells Fargo names Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager
Wells Fargo has named Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager for Jackson. A West Point native, Webb has over 18 years of experience in the financial services industry, all in Jackson. Before joining Wells Fargo, he served as a commercial lender for a local community bank.
Webb graduated from Jackson State University and earned both a bachelor and MBA degree. He is also a 2009 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
He is an active member of the Jackson Rotary Club and serves on several boards for organizations across the area, including the Mental Health Association of Central Mississippi, Youth Leadership Jackson and Jackson Public School Partners in Education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports