Wells Fargo names Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager
Wells Fargo has named Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager for Jackson. A West Point native, Webb has over 18 years of experience in the financial services industry, all in Jackson. Before joining Wells Fargo, he served as a commercial lender for a local community bank.
Webb graduated from Jackson State University and earned both a bachelor and MBA degree. He is also a 2009 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
He is an active member of the Jackson Rotary Club and serves on several boards for organizations across the area, including the Mental Health Association of Central Mississippi, Youth Leadership Jackson and Jackson Public School Partners in Education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program