Wells Fargo names Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager
Wells Fargo has named Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager for Jackson. A West Point native, Webb has over 18 years of experience in the financial services industry, all in Jackson. Before joining Wells Fargo, he served as a commercial lender for a local community bank.
Webb graduated from Jackson State University and earned both a bachelor and MBA degree. He is also a 2009 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
He is an active member of the Jackson Rotary Club and serves on several boards for organizations across the area, including the Mental Health Association of Central Mississippi, Youth Leadership Jackson and Jackson Public School Partners in Education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma