Wells Fargo names Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager
Wells Fargo has named Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager for Jackson. A West Point native, Webb has over 18 years of experience in the financial services industry, all in Jackson. Before joining Wells Fargo, he served as a commercial lender for a local community bank.
Webb graduated from Jackson State University and earned both a bachelor and MBA degree. He is also a 2009 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
He is an active member of the Jackson Rotary Club and serves on several boards for organizations across the area, including the Mental Health Association of Central Mississippi, Youth Leadership Jackson and Jackson Public School Partners in Education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Baker Donelson recognized
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Coyotes are wily predators and pests in Mississippi
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur