Wells Fargo names Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager
Wells Fargo has named Anthony Webb as senior business relationship manager for Jackson. A West Point native, Webb has over 18 years of experience in the financial services industry, all in Jackson. Before joining Wells Fargo, he served as a commercial lender for a local community bank.
Webb graduated from Jackson State University and earned both a bachelor and MBA degree. He is also a 2009 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
He is an active member of the Jackson Rotary Club and serves on several boards for organizations across the area, including the Mental Health Association of Central Mississippi, Youth Leadership Jackson and Jackson Public School Partners in Education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19