Merchants Co. lands $12.3M military contract
Published: January 20,2014
HATTIESBURG — The Merchants Co. of Hattiesburg has been awarded to provide food and beverage services to the U.S. military.
The contact, awarded through the Defense Logistics Agency, has a maximum value of $12.3 million.
The company will provide services to the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and Air National Guard.
Merchants says it supplies fresh and prepackaged foods to more than 6,000 customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M