Merchants Co. lands $12.3M military contract
Published: January 20,2014
HATTIESBURG — The Merchants Co. of Hattiesburg has been awarded to provide food and beverage services to the U.S. military.
The contact, awarded through the Defense Logistics Agency, has a maximum value of $12.3 million.
The company will provide services to the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and Air National Guard.
Merchants says it supplies fresh and prepackaged foods to more than 6,000 customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility