Merchants Co. lands $12.3M military contract
Published: January 20,2014
HATTIESBURG — The Merchants Co. of Hattiesburg has been awarded to provide food and beverage services to the U.S. military.
The contact, awarded through the Defense Logistics Agency, has a maximum value of $12.3 million.
The company will provide services to the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and Air National Guard.
Merchants says it supplies fresh and prepackaged foods to more than 6,000 customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders