Merchants Co. lands $12.3M military contract
Published: January 20,2014
HATTIESBURG — The Merchants Co. of Hattiesburg has been awarded to provide food and beverage services to the U.S. military.
The contact, awarded through the Defense Logistics Agency, has a maximum value of $12.3 million.
The company will provide services to the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and Air National Guard.
Merchants says it supplies fresh and prepackaged foods to more than 6,000 customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations