Neel-Schaffer opens new Rankin County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 21,2014
BRANDON — The Jackson-based engineering firm Neel-Schaffer Inc. has opened an office in Brandon that will be managed by Brandon native Derick Milner.
Neel-Schaffer now has 39 offices, including 16 in Mississippi, spread throughout nine states. Neel-Schaffer also has a subsidiary surveying firm, Maptech Inc. that is located in Pearl, representing an additional office in Rankin County.
“We are going to fill the void between here and Meridian (where Neel-Schaffer also has an office),” said Milner. “We are the only firm in Rankin County that offers the full slate of services that Neel-Schaffer offers.”
The new Neel-Schaffer Brandon office is located at 20 Eastgate Drive, Suite C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports