Neel-Schaffer opens new Rankin County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 21,2014
BRANDON — The Jackson-based engineering firm Neel-Schaffer Inc. has opened an office in Brandon that will be managed by Brandon native Derick Milner.
Neel-Schaffer now has 39 offices, including 16 in Mississippi, spread throughout nine states. Neel-Schaffer also has a subsidiary surveying firm, Maptech Inc. that is located in Pearl, representing an additional office in Rankin County.
“We are going to fill the void between here and Meridian (where Neel-Schaffer also has an office),” said Milner. “We are the only firm in Rankin County that offers the full slate of services that Neel-Schaffer offers.”
The new Neel-Schaffer Brandon office is located at 20 Eastgate Drive, Suite C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects