Neel-Schaffer opens new Rankin County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 21,2014
BRANDON — The Jackson-based engineering firm Neel-Schaffer Inc. has opened an office in Brandon that will be managed by Brandon native Derick Milner.
Neel-Schaffer now has 39 offices, including 16 in Mississippi, spread throughout nine states. Neel-Schaffer also has a subsidiary surveying firm, Maptech Inc. that is located in Pearl, representing an additional office in Rankin County.
“We are going to fill the void between here and Meridian (where Neel-Schaffer also has an office),” said Milner. “We are the only firm in Rankin County that offers the full slate of services that Neel-Schaffer offers.”
The new Neel-Schaffer Brandon office is located at 20 Eastgate Drive, Suite C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image