Neel-Schaffer opens new Rankin County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 21,2014
BRANDON — The Jackson-based engineering firm Neel-Schaffer Inc. has opened an office in Brandon that will be managed by Brandon native Derick Milner.
Neel-Schaffer now has 39 offices, including 16 in Mississippi, spread throughout nine states. Neel-Schaffer also has a subsidiary surveying firm, Maptech Inc. that is located in Pearl, representing an additional office in Rankin County.
“We are going to fill the void between here and Meridian (where Neel-Schaffer also has an office),” said Milner. “We are the only firm in Rankin County that offers the full slate of services that Neel-Schaffer offers.”
The new Neel-Schaffer Brandon office is located at 20 Eastgate Drive, Suite C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss