Neel-Schaffer opens new Rankin County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 21,2014
BRANDON — The Jackson-based engineering firm Neel-Schaffer Inc. has opened an office in Brandon that will be managed by Brandon native Derick Milner.
Neel-Schaffer now has 39 offices, including 16 in Mississippi, spread throughout nine states. Neel-Schaffer also has a subsidiary surveying firm, Maptech Inc. that is located in Pearl, representing an additional office in Rankin County.
“We are going to fill the void between here and Meridian (where Neel-Schaffer also has an office),” said Milner. “We are the only firm in Rankin County that offers the full slate of services that Neel-Schaffer offers.”
The new Neel-Schaffer Brandon office is located at 20 Eastgate Drive, Suite C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center