Ticket office assistant manager arrested for embezzlement
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 27,2014
BILOXI — State Auditor Stacey Pickering and director John Miller of the Biloxi Police Department report Brian Gregory, assistant manager of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center Ticket Office, was arrested for embezzling nearly $32,000 from ATMs owned by the state.
Gregory, 33, handled, had keys to and knew the password and the combinations of the ATMs, according to Pickering.
The Biloxi Police Department contacted the State Auditor’s Office in October 2013 when they became aware of the possible embezzlement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point