Ticket office assistant manager arrested for embezzlement
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 27,2014
BILOXI — State Auditor Stacey Pickering and director John Miller of the Biloxi Police Department report Brian Gregory, assistant manager of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center Ticket Office, was arrested for embezzling nearly $32,000 from ATMs owned by the state.
Gregory, 33, handled, had keys to and knew the password and the combinations of the ATMs, according to Pickering.
The Biloxi Police Department contacted the State Auditor’s Office in October 2013 when they became aware of the possible embezzlement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program