Ticket office assistant manager arrested for embezzlement
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 27,2014
BILOXI — State Auditor Stacey Pickering and director John Miller of the Biloxi Police Department report Brian Gregory, assistant manager of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center Ticket Office, was arrested for embezzling nearly $32,000 from ATMs owned by the state.
Gregory, 33, handled, had keys to and knew the password and the combinations of the ATMs, according to Pickering.
The Biloxi Police Department contacted the State Auditor’s Office in October 2013 when they became aware of the possible embezzlement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs