Ticket office assistant manager arrested for embezzlement
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 27,2014
BILOXI — State Auditor Stacey Pickering and director John Miller of the Biloxi Police Department report Brian Gregory, assistant manager of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center Ticket Office, was arrested for embezzling nearly $32,000 from ATMs owned by the state.
Gregory, 33, handled, had keys to and knew the password and the combinations of the ATMs, according to Pickering.
The Biloxi Police Department contacted the State Auditor’s Office in October 2013 when they became aware of the possible embezzlement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits