Ticket office assistant manager arrested for embezzlement
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 27,2014
BILOXI — State Auditor Stacey Pickering and director John Miller of the Biloxi Police Department report Brian Gregory, assistant manager of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center Ticket Office, was arrested for embezzling nearly $32,000 from ATMs owned by the state.
Gregory, 33, handled, had keys to and knew the password and the combinations of the ATMs, according to Pickering.
The Biloxi Police Department contacted the State Auditor’s Office in October 2013 when they became aware of the possible embezzlement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds